Maximum Protector > Plat Plate

:brain:
Maximum protectors are superior to the platinum plating. So, if weight allows it, u should get one.

39 res
-> 2 weapon shots per turn -> -78 dmg
-> 2 weapon shots per turn + drone -> -117 dmg
-> Special items also do dmg and moving is somewhat rare

-> 315 hp = 8 hits = 3 or 4 turns
Therefore, the majority of fights it is beneficial (not all, but close enough)

On the other hand 11 weight is a quite a bit.
Also note that you can have max equipped 1 max protector (it prevents equipping all other res mods), while there is no limit to plates.
Also res only reduces dmg to 1.

===================================================================
EDIT
Take it to the next level

16 res
-> 2 weapon shots per turn -> -32 dmg
-> 2 weapon shots per turn + drone -> -48 dmg
-> Special items also do dmg and moving is somewhat rare

-> 145 hp = 3 or 4 turns
Therefore, the majority of fights it is beneficial (not all, but close enough)

SAME ISSUES

An idea for buff useless items and nerf op items

Yep,I agree.

Individually yes I agree, Maximum Protector is better than Platinum Plating if you can fit it on your mech. However Platinum Plating tends to come off as being the more useful of the two, since you can only have 1 Resistance module, but you can have as many HP modules as you’d like on a mech.

So if you got 2 or 3 resistance modules, you’re all set for 3v3, and will never need any more of those.

But for HP plates, you may need up to 10+… especially if you are a user of multiple physical mechs.

Good point, but you can use as myth food.
So after you get it, plating would be better to get…
But in combat, 1 protector > 1 plate.
And you can combine them.

This thread was simply to argue that if you have 1,2,3+ plates and at least 11 spare weight, it would be better to use protector.

But i do concede the point to you. :cry:

I would be very happy to get one of either of these items

the reality is that with luck you get it, I only have 1 and since it came out I have not left more mythical legend … so “I guess the user with op items like this does not recive more” more than 2 months ago since I got a mythic legend and I only have 2, the telepor (trash even this level 1) and the resistance … as everything is between the curtains I guess that limits my luck

sss (1)