~~~~~Maxed Mythicals Listing~~~~~

oh and btw how much myths u got hmm

hmm :wink: good job keep it up u will get more and btw i got 39

I can see the design. Bulky head one be the hammer and the sharper one be the cutting tool(axe).

That flamethrower IS legacy, and is shorter
But Crimson Rapture is a L-M thing…

All I knew was that I drained him so he never got to use it ;-;
He toasted my energy mech like crazy. (keep me from taking turns but didn’t triple overheat me)
It’s a three use side weapon, so I didn’t pay attention to anything other than that.
It hit 80~90 heat damage, deals 50 (WTF! ONLY?) explosive damage, and cost 35 heat and 0 energy (0 energy?)
Interesting mix. Compared to my maxed firestorm(yes, didn’t get crimson yet)

You meant Infernal Axe bruh
The hammer is called Meltdown Hammer

just noticed, you cannot unlike a post after some time

I don’t remember stuff anymore, sorry.

Also I was a main Energy and Phys not Heat. Although, my past 2nd account was Heat so it had the Axe.

Both were Rank 1, only one earned them medals lmao

@CDR_Xavier
The Flamethrower is Lava Spray Mk 2, since it has hollowed balls on the side…(if you prefer, it looks like the myth Crimson, maybe shorter)

Agreed

80 heat damage without arena buffs, the highest availiable in Legacy

Legacy weapons hit softer than Reloaded ones, Reloaded mechs have way more resistance than before (the equivalent of the maxed myth Max protector was carrying 11 resistance of each type, and a torso with 20 natural resistance was almost broken), and Lava Spray is a boiling-focused weapon

Probably…

And just to add, LS also have both capacity and cooling damage (maybe explosive resistance drain too ?
I’m not sure about this one)

That’s a Mk. 1, shorter than Mk.2. It has cap damage, cooling damage, and also resistance damage.
Mk.1 - 80 heat dmg, 5 cool dmg, 10 cap dmg, 3(?) res drain (5/35)
Mk.2 - 82, 6, 12, 4(?) (5/36?)

I’m sure it’s a Mk2, sine it has the Myth Crimson sprite…
The Mk1 has the legendary sprite of CR…(not counting size)

Other than that, I agree ^^

I guess this isn’t stickied anymore, I was chatting in-game and some players couldn’t find it.

hello andernut
do u have any tips for my mechs

1st%20mech

2nd%20mech

@DaBeest - I enjoy building but my current activities are about all I can manage as extra-curriculars for this site. Recommend you try the build thread if you’re looking . I enjoy building, but my current activities are about all I can manage as extra curriculars for this game - the build advice is usually near the top of the forum but here’s a link:

mr.Andernut add the new torso stats

Hello, W33DM4N, new on forum but old sm player
Hi! I'm New Here

Aaaaaand where would he get it from?

31%20PM

on a scale of 1 to 10

How op are the heat and energy counterparts of the hollow armor gonna be?

on a scale of 1-10 how are we supposed to know that?