~~~~~Maxed Mythicals Listing~~~~~

I’ll consider labelling the top of charts, though it comes with disadvantages. Returning to the top of charts repeatedly is one, in some cases you may not save space and one larger disadvantage is that at least in the chats I am part of, people like to copy/paste a line from the chart to show the stats of a particular weapon.

That said I’ve done several large overhauls of my charts this morning which appears to have taken a couple of hours :eek:

I think the end result is more useable among other things:
-resists are now in one line
-push,pull,recoil,jump,retreat mechanics are now grouped as well for easy comparison.

2 Likes
  1. Misalignment of “-6 Resist” compared to other drones:
    Void%20resist%20drain

2. What about changing the (L) for an asterisk?

Items with (L) next to the title only drop at Legendary Level.

*This item only drops at Legendary level.

You can save 2 spaces on the line (and even more if you stick the numbers to letters/words) like this:

Each chart is short enough to be unnecessary to return to the top from the bottom line to read the label.

The most important cases are those where you save space (I don’t think there is any case where you waste more space with a label than without).

I don’t think a labelled chart (even if you don’t copy the label)…

…is less clear than it is now:

Thanks for catching the resist, and I like the *, so simple I should have thought of it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey, if you noticed I edited it once again.

I saw that Void’s resist stuff is not aligned with the others and it bugs me, so I aligned it.

Quick question, how do I make my post a wiki?

It’s coming close to sixty days…

Only Regular and Leader members can turn their posts as wiki

Check dat

2 Likes

I believe I fit the regular tier, is there any way I can check, and if I can, how to do it?

Flag your post and request a moderator to convert it to wiki.

4 Likes

Or ask a mod directly (It might be a good training for Gorgon)

3 Likes

You’re a member, and you can check it in your profile page, or your usercard

2 Likes

Lordgorgon’s gonna be a forum mod? Cool

Lord Gorgon was promoted to Leader, he received the Leader badge, he reached Trust Level 4

2 Likes

Edit - never mind I’m regular.

3 Likes

Have or had?..don’t see the Leader badge anywhere

here stats for Evac Spark:

weight:37
electric damage:164-337
energy damage:76
electric resistance drain:5
range:3-6
knockback:1
retreat:2(jumping required)
cost:44/19

drops on legendary

the photo credits by @El_Metre:

8 Likes

Is there any good use for the Evac Spark?

if you have good elec long range weapons like Valiant, probably it’s worth

I had 2k tokens saved and got no evac spark (those of you who know me preloaded and reloaded know I’ve always enjoyed playing energy). I’m awfully tired of these opaque “increased odds” kind of “sales.”

Remember the old mythical boxes that told you the percentage chance of an item you’ve not yet received? Miss those odds. Still never got a terror blade and never gotten a plat plate from a box. Argh.

Edit - May have been more like 3k tokens but either way I dislike the opaque odds.

7 Likes

@Andernut

Stats for ya

2 Likes