Mary had a little lamb

Come on! Post messages of peace and love here!

4 Likes

May Lucifer bring you everything you desire once you offer your soul to Him.

2 Likes

7 Likes

It´s forbidden to use bad words like bitchsss, shit, f#ck or azz … and also expressions like “you smell bad” or “psychotic old man” or “go hell” or “no en gay” …

1 Like

Hey @lordgorgon love your ■■■■■ ass ! U old shit ■■■■ smell so bad but it doesnt matter to me. Love to my Sensei @Shabbadoo52 u pathetic old fart can go to hell! Of course i would follow you everywhere even If i have no en gay. Love ya

5 Likes

Beware of censorship! Even if you say you miss someone…

1 Like

I think there are people who would have serious communication problems if they traveled to Rio de la Plata, because here it´s very common for two old friends to meet, give each other a hug and say “How have you been, son of a bitchssss …!”

1 Like

How have you been, beach

3 Likes

To me, my friends call me “prostitute”, others call me “witch” … (my husband)

2 Likes

Spread pease
Auraintegra 2019

Put peas in a blender.
Turn on.
Boom! Whirled Peas!

1 Like

you just said them, how do u feel?

1 Like

Hey @Rovolution I miss you… miss your lame builds , your crappy attitude, your loving poo eating grin , your peaceful breath that literally makes people dig their own grave so they don’t have to smell it . Looove you ! Also shout out to lord droopy dong for being so f——ing cool and losing today and amen peace and props to my besty @Powtaito for being a leather clad Hasselhoff wanna be . I love @Rovolution @Powtaito and @lordgorgon. Peace to everyone else

3 Likes

:v:

Thank you :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

:wink:

:joy:

Hey welcome back.

1 Like

I thought it was about me…but since we are one…i thank too.
Oliver

3 Likes

Of course we are one, BUT please don’t forget that you Oliver are the female and I am the male :exclamation:

greetings
Olivermichelle

:heart_eyes:

:joy:

3 Likes

You got me…oliviera it is…
I was sure you hide behind my presence like all men do.
But u surely earned my feelings. Cant wait to get mounted again.

1 Like

That even to me seems a bit weird…but i totally get it. Thats how i talk to my friends and near ones