Mars 1 Era 59 | FLUX 5-peat?

I know I’m a little late to the party on m1 starting, but better late than never. FLUX has won the last 4 eras, and rumor has it they’re back for more. Also, TLA and SOL are meant to make an appearance, and challenge them for the win. I’ll post updates every day or two, and keep up with politics to give those out of the loop an idea of what’s going on.

Good luck all :stuck_out_tongue:

Tick 25

Topics for all upcoming eras

:spaghetti: :spaghetti:

Hmm
I see BoS and RtD as competetive teams as well
:smiley:

I don’t think TLA has the time to make an appearance :sweat_smile: Sorry, that would be partially my fault! They are quite busy on E1 right now.

BoS is FLUX. nice memes

I doubt I wouldn’t be aware of this. A couple FLUX guys in a 12 man team counts?

Is there any other person that would call their team ‘M1 Gods’ except for the god-like being of Jazz? obvious sarcasm

So any team that has jazz on it becomes FLUX?

Well it is a rather safe assumption, considering hes leading, and old FLUX members are planting to watch - Flux himself and o3locked just to name a couple

Hes also literally leading an alliance called FLUX on E2, trying to train people or something - only know that because I saw him call out Pablo Escobar on BCs

I mean hey, sure, it might not be the original FLUX team - but Jazz is leading, calling it M1 gods, talking himself up on that other forum saying his team. So… Maybe thats a conversation you should have with him.

Jazz is the m1 god and my friend leave him alone!!

BoS and YC seem to be having a bit of a territory struggle at the moment, only time will tell to see who comes out on top.

Tick 40

Im always on top yoo

Tick 65

Tick 85

Tick 130

BoS and FFH are teaming up on RtD, and the war seemed to be in a stalemate until BoS and FFH managed to trap 4 members of RtD on an attack!

For clarity, RtD are red, BoS are blue, and FFH are purple

Seems like quite the fun era. I hope there are some good kill counts! Wish I would’ve played. But remember, have fun!

On the front of this raging war, BoS have managed to single out an army, and have trapped it. RtD may lose this battle, but will they lose the war? It’s still anyone’s game at this point.

BR soon to follow

RTD giveup long ago no one want to play m1 anymore

Now thats not a good attitude to have