Malice's DnD-ish Forum Game!

What no, I gave the larger amount so I get the larger interest, plus because you’re arguing my interest went up by 1000 percent, you now owe me 4,000,000 gold.

Hell naw

Let’s just keep make yours 40 Gold and his 5 Gold. Take it or leave it.

Besides, don’t think I’ll buy that much as of now.

Tbh, I don’t think it’ll matter because anything worth of value in that room is gonna be melted.

Yes but our dungeon master is kind enough to give us gold.

Also you said it,

So no gold returned to you :dabbing_boi:

Yea... you guys are definitely melting some stuff unfortunately... Like... there was a Champion Armor... and other stuff for it... but... yea... Currently Bruce is still inside the room.

I buzz baton that monster girl.

Roll 18 to hit. Hit and stunned. Roll 1 for dmg (+3 bonus). Mistress also takes 1 dmg from burn (also successfully put out). Mistress takes total of 5 dmg.

Mistress: -29hp

I just sit outside the door, waiting for the battle to finish.

Does my HP regen like this?

If not I’d just use a medicine, because every boss ALWAYS has a special attack that can like critical the hell out of you.

No hp doesn't regen until after battle encounter. So you'll need to use medicine to heal up until she's dead. You use an unknown medicine to heal up.

Name : CyaKnight
Lvl : 10 (EXP 0)
Equipped Item :
(Modified Large Flame Sword: D8 + 4 dmg, 17+ roll burn, +2 reach, 2 handed, 2 inventory)
(Heavy Armor: -2 body dmg, -4 DEX, 0 inventory)
(Armor Facemask: prevents crit dmg, -1 DEX, 0 inventory)
CON : 16
STR : 16
DEX : 20 (-5)
CHA : 14
PER : 10
Inventory : Cleaning rag, small pebbles, Metal Shield, unknown medicine, Revive serum

I keep whacking the monster.

You miss this hit. Rolled 6. She slashes at you. Rolls 17 to hit. Rolls 4 for dmg (+3 dmg). Rolled 10 for armor check. Bruce takes 7 dmg.

Name: Bruce
Lvl: 11 (EXP 100)
Equipped item:
(Electric Baton: D4 dmg 12+ stun opponent 1 turn, 1 inventory)
(Cross Bow: D4 dmg roll, +10 reach, 1 inventory [DEX roll to hit target])
(Flamethrower: D4 dmg 15+ roll burn, +3 reach (AOE), 1 inventory)
(Leather Armor: 14+ rolls -1 body dmg, 0 inventory)
CON: 14 (-13)
STR: 16
DEX: 18 (-1)
CHA: 16
PER: 16
Inventory: 1 Knife, 51 gold

The flames are creeping closer. Now pretty much engulfing the entirety of the back of the room. It is consuming about 1/4 of the room so far.

I’m taking my last hit on her. If this doesn’t get a natural 20 I don’'t know what will lol

I swing my blade at her, trying to avoid as much flames as possible, knowing I have a +1 Reach blade.

You roll an 11 to hit (+3 bonus). You slash her with the sword for 4 dmg (+4 weapon +3 bonus) for a total of 11 dmg to her. She attempts to slash back at you, but rolls a 2.

Mistress: -40hp

Isn’t she stunned now?

Stunned for 1 move. Last stun prevented her from countering you.

Oooookay one more time, I slash this botch open.

Also bruce, you’re at 1 HP now lmao

Get the hell out of here before you need some private time with LowKee again

You roll 10 to hit (+3 bonus). You hit her. You roll 8 for dmg (+4 weapon + 3 bonus) for a total of 15 dmg!!! The mistress attempts to bite Cya. Rolls 17 to hit. Rolls 3 for dmg (+5 bonus) for a total of 8 dmg. She heals 8hp.

Name : CyaKnight
Lvl : 10 (EXP 0)
Equipped Item :
(Modified Large Flame Sword: D8 + 4 dmg, 17+ roll burn, +2 reach, 2 handed, 2 inventory)
(Heavy Armor: -2 body dmg, -4 DEX, 0 inventory)
CON : 16 (-8)
STR : 16
DEX : 20 (-5)
CHA : 14
PER : 10
Inventory : Cleaning rag, small pebbles, Metal Shield, unknown medicine, Revive serum

Mistress: -47hp

If she is stunned, I shouldn’t have taken damage.

Stun prevented her counter attack on you the 1st time.

Is there anybody else in the room? If not, I exit the room, shut the door, and heal.

Cya is still in the room.

I’ll shut the door on @cyanine and hold the handle so he can’t get out and burns to death.

Then yell “April fools” and let him out. Hoping the door handle dont get stuck, I’d look like a right dick if it did.

I guess I’m gonna shot a flaming (or not) bolt at the mistress…
Then reload and stay out of hers and the flames’ reach

You open the door and fire a flaming bolt at the Mistress. Roll 10 to hit (+4). You roll a 3 for dmg (additional 3 for fire) for a total of 6 dmg. The Mistress is looking quite bloodied.

Mistress: -53hp

If I fire my last bullet with the gun, I’m more than sure it would hit, even with a precision shot, condsidering the distance ?

If you are at the door, I'd say you are at about 10 reach. So you'd need a 10 to hit. The fire is taking up about half the room now.

Screw it, I try to headshot her

You roll a 17 to hit. You definitely hit. You attempt a headshot precision shot. You roll a 14 to hit. Congrats! You hit her square between the eyes for 5 base dmg and 10 critical. The mistress goes down and is dead. The fire continue's to creep up and burns the corpse. You all leave the castle grounds as the flames begin to engulf the entirety of the castle. The group watches the castle burn (good riddance). Congrats! You guys have FINALLY finished this session of the campaign!

insert Highway to Hell YT music link here

(oh btw, do you think it would be possible to add a tessen (war fan) and pair(s) of claws as possible weapons in the game ? ^^ (Go for the pair of claws if you pick only one))

@LowKee @cyanine @Padaruyos @Bruce0206 @Malicewolf

GG ^^

EXP earned:
Bruce - 1300 EXP (4 lvls, 20 points)
LowKee - 1300 EXP (4 lvls, 20 points)
CyaKnight - 1300 EXP (4 lvls, 20 points)
Cynthia - 1400 EXP (4 lvls, 20 points)
Pada - 1200 EXP (4 lvls, 20 points)

Gold earned: All players receive 300 gold from the battle.

Items in the room:
All burned to a crisp along with the Castle\

If you were curious of the stat’s of the final boss, it’s below.

Name: Mistress (Leiana)
Equipped item: Claws: D6 + bonus (3)
Bite: D4 + 2 + bonus(3), Must wait 3 turns before can use again. 3 Uses.
CON: 60
STR: 15
DEX: 15
CHA: 1
PER: 5
Additional: When critical dmg, can eat flesh of Lord (or downed player) to restore hp (roll 4d4).

Great job folks :slight_smile: I hope you all had fun playing! I will come up with another session to play if you guys want to continue (But will need some time to set up the next campaign details). Please feel free to tell me what you liked, disliked, would want changed, etc.

Also, here is the cliff notes of everything I based this session on if you would like to read it.

I’m up for it, tag me when everything’s ready ^^