Making Savagery *Mythical*!

8 Likes

When new item is rolled out… we usualy wait for some brave soul to myth it… simulate maxing it out to see the stats… then decide it is trash… and forget about it.
Gj mything savagery… you will need it in Raid… in rest is kind of meaaah…

3 Likes

I watched the entire video.
I must admit,I didn’t expect that.
The quality might not be the best,but at least it’s not lagging at all so that makes it confortable to watch.

But one thing I like:the fact that you included a commentary.
Most SM vids just have some letters thrown on the screen or maybe none at all,but you actually recorded with voice,making the video about twice as entertaining.

You know what would be great?
Maybe some building tips videos or an arena battle series,both with commentary (voice).
I’d watch something like that,honestly.

3 Likes

Thats what I hate about DwightX, no offense to you Dwight.
Same with SeekNDstroy, but he still probably needs the courage to do it (Besides his account got stolen and hacked.)
TheWolfPreys comments throughout the entire video, but his problem is he doesn’t JUST do Super mechs so its not that frequent.
I do voice commentary most of the time. Only 2 times I did it without voice commentary, but my problem. I forget to post :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

2 Likes

I kind of regret making it mythical because I realized that I could have put on corrupt light (which is basically the lower version of savagery) and that would of giving me room for VR and desolation at the top. The only bad thing about desolation it that it overheats you just as much as the opponent that’s why you have to have a good cooling pack if you want desolation. I might put on supreme canon instead of desolation.

1 Like

I’m trying to make the quality better.

3 Likes

its weird to see someone get excited enough about this game to audibly cheer at transforming an item to myth. I didn’t even realise it was possible to have anything other than passive amusement from the game anymore. been a long time since I’ve been that excited playing sm.

nice video, uplifting to see people getting excited about sm still.

4 Likes

What? A SM video with commentary? I gotta watch this.

Keep it up my friend, and you’ll have a sub in me. grimaces at bad joke

1 Like

dont regret it ,you gonna need it in the 4,5,6 stages of the Raid.
And it can work in arena also, sometimes better then CL, altho not so much.
Yep that VR and desolation for top, with a CL as a side, really work nice.

1 Like