Make engine module with apropriate drop rate

The fact allows u to drop heat and energy module only in premium pack/box is A STUPID Idea.

I agree with u sm, to set certain weapons to be drop only in premium pack/box. But we talking about rare/strong weapons like 8 range cannons or 2 range mercy/ash creator/crimson rapture.

But is really stupid make heat/en modules drop once over 7kk tries.

I’m getting bored by game day after day. Cauz even u can affort decent weapons sometimes. U can’t use it due to lack of modules…

Im NO complain about hp or resistance modules. But MASS/ENGINE shit is needed to allow the mech to fight. U can’t even use weapons from common to mythical cuz no modules. HOW CAN YOU PRETEND GET FUN by a game not allowing u to play.

U already made storage modules drop only at legendary tier. And it’s fine, so players don’t have same modules.

But mass/engine modules are at base of a mech. A mech without engine/mass isn.t a playable mech.

So here comes what im asking to do.

MAKE ENGINE/MASS MODULES DROP (WITH HIGHER RATE IN GOLD BOXES. WITH APROPRIATE RATE. IF U CAN.T UNDERSTAND, IM ASKINF TO SET COMMON USAGE ITEM TO DROP EASIER.
IM NOT ASKING TO ALLOW MERCY/BUNKER SHELL/ VALIANT SNIPER TO DROP EASY.

IM ASKING TO MAKE SOME MODULES(not the storage) DROP WITH A CORRECT DROP RATE.

I hope any by sm staff can answer my question.

Ah ibforgot to say I don’t get any engine module since 2 months by gold boxes, arena boxed, compain boxes.

I didn’t buy any premium pack/box since 2 months. But u can’t tell me “this is the reason”
Cuz as I told mass & engine modules are vital like torso and legs are.

So give me a reason to set torso and legs drop only in premium pack/box.
How can you earn tokens if u can’t afford basic modules (or leg/Torso according above example) ?

once ya get a mod that goes up to myth,keep that thing like its your only child.
never waste a good mod.

Modules drop from any box lmao

When you need it, you don’t get it. When you don’t need it, you are abundant of them.

Hope this occurs . That be cool… I don’t know what I’m typing.

Have you tried… FORTUNE BOX GRINDING!?

Different accounts, different luck on certain items.

Lol, great advise here.

Thanks. Seriously though I EVEN MADE A DAMN TOPIC

Plus there are silver boxes. With C-R and C-E Energy Generators and Capsules respectively.

I was being ironic.

“Get more boxes…”, “buy this, buy that…”, “get this item, get that item…” = Bad Advises.

You really think he didn’t bough any box before making this topic? Lol.

Dude… Are you sure?

And what is “Advises”?

That’s proposital. For an special reason, i’m not going to correct.

Another mistake… Another reason for me to live…

New player here. What/where are fortune boxes? Thanks :slight_smile:

DOnt worry too much, they are not as common as they were before.
Basically, they are boxes that areonly dropped from boss missions. They have 4 lights: Common, rare, epic, legendary. Basically, it can drop either of the 4. Most commonly epics and rares, rarely commons and legendaries.

Epics are common, Legendaries are rare, I have never gotten a Common or a Rare. On this account as far as I know.

I envy you

I don’t see how this is too difficult to obtain with enough effort and gold.

Trust me, I did not get any heat or energy engines at all for my first 5 months of playing.