Lvl 250 Struggles - Adding Fortune Box drop chances to OD6 insane?

I’m just throwing this out there, but I think it’s going to take me 1-2 years to get to level 250 at the rate I’m going. I’m at level 208 and each time I dump all my energy (90) into OD6 insane, I get like ~15% exp. That’s being generous. Let’s say I do this 3x/day (that’s also being generous). I’ll get 1 level every 3 days. But this is at level 208… I can’t imagine at higher levels. I predict that it’ll take me over 1 year of constant grinding to get to level 250. Maybe even 2 years. Not complaining. Just kinda wishing that maybe…

Could we add fortune box drop chances to OD6 insane???

#OneOfManyStrugglesOfAnEndGamePlayer

Thanks for reading!
-nightfox485

18 Likes

I hate the percentage bar. It is Bull. You have to know how much you need for each lvl. We can be getting cheated by this percentage bar. I stopped farming…

7 Likes

@JamAnime12 I agree I stopped farming a long time ago. But I started recently cuz I need that extra.plat plat and I’m at Lv 189

3 Likes

i’m rank 10 and yet i’m only level 69 while everyone else is at least 100, maybe because i hardly ever do campaign

2 Likes

Getting to 150 is easy. Doing OD6 for one week, and your there… After that, it takes for ever to get to 200.

5 Likes

im rank 9-5 and im level 138

2 Likes

Maybe for the 3v3 format of it.
For the 1v1 format, adding increased chances for FB would be a bit too much.
My 2 bani .
Cheers.

3 Likes

Hey I got one fortune box from OD6…

2 Likes

You can get fortune box from any campaign mission, yet it is more rare in basic missions.

2 Likes

Yep, definitely true.

2 Likes

Was it on Normal or Insane? I’ve never gotten a FB on Insane. And I’ve done a lot.

1 Like

yeah, I’ve gotten the errant FB or two from normal campaign missions but they’re massively rarer and (from my experience) not worth farming the mission for

1 Like

Te iubesc,ma omule!

2 Likes

welp rip me im level 180 and im rank 11-8

2 Likes

but i hardly do arena SMH

1 Like

Yep thats true
He tells no lie

1 Like

182 lvl m8
Spend fuel 3-4 days of week.
I need some time travel gadget to skip several years of farm.

3 Likes

210, very active at campaign but not this week cause of other games lol

3 Likes

197, I’ve been farming od6 roughly twice a day every day since lvl 200 was announced.

4 Likes

197 to :smiley:

2 Likes