Looking for a new clan ๐Ÿ™‚

Does any clan leader have space available to me?

3 Likes

I donโ€™t know if this quite fits your requirements, but Bound to Black is a top 20 clan and is looking for any rank 5โ€™s or better.

2 Likes

@Miron_Mironovich is asleep right now, but Trolls does have an open spot! Iโ€™m sure we could give you a trial :smiley: if youโ€™d have us. Miron can probably get back to you in the morning (his morning that is).

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to send them my way.

5 Likes

Iโ€™ll contact @lordgorgon and see if youโ€™d be welcome in HTK. :slight_smile: I definitely think itโ€™d be fun to have you here.

4 Likes

Thank you all. I hope to meet the clanโ€™s requirements that have a space for me :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello, i happen to lead a clan.
Could you describe yourself and share with me more details about this new challenge you seem to want to enter.

3 Likes

Welcome back lordgorgon! :tada:

4 Likes

I throw my hat in there too. Join the bridge :blush:

3 Likes

Hi! May I know why you want to leave your current clan?

2 Likes

I donโ€™t think heโ€™s in a clan right now.

1 Like

The reasons why I left RR were discussed and accepted.

2 Likes

Yes. He has joined โ€œUnder the Bridgeโ€ and I think itยดs the best for him.

I meant why did I want to leave Reign. Not out of curiosity to find out whatโ€™s going on inside Reign, but rather to find out if the reason is because he feels tired of the demands of a top clan.

3 Likes

Ah, makes sense. Iโ€™m honestly getting tired of the game in general, had a hard time making myself get to r1 this week. I can see why he would be tired of a top clan, and why you would think that.

2 Likes

I am currently at UNDER THE BRIDGE. @Powtaito accepted me and I am very grateful. I hope to meet your expectations within this new clan :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got tired of trying my best

5 Likes

Yes. I figured that was why you were looking for another clan. You will find the same in any top clan. Under the Bridge I think itยดs a good choice for you.

5 Likes

I hope u find what u searched for with us. Thanks for joiningโ€ฆi think u fit in great :slight_smile:

2 Likes