Little lesson for @TaediumVitae

Fight before that he told me GayNagi. For this he stood 272 moves.
E0B0B
Next time it will be the same … Good luck =)

4 Likes

Noobigator was a way better nick.

4 Likes

hahaha… Этот парень, Taedium, отстой. Это было здорово.

@TaediumVitae… I don’t know what Nagi does in pvp, because I don’t play against him.

What I do know is that I never say anything in pvp, but … when they make fun of me in some way, then I give you my best repertoire.

Simple, you don’t say me anything, I don’t say you anything. You make the slightest gesture and the indian appears .

2 Likes

Jesus and the woman taken in adultery…“the one who is without sin is the one who should cast the first stone”… @Nagibator @Wepwawet with all due respect to both of you you cannot blame him to be rude in the arena…you do it too. Just a statement. I don’t blame you - it’s emotions but don’t throw a stone at this guy

4 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Lesson… Funny… Your behavior is on the same level as a certain “lady”. Notorious sending of invitations, insults during one-on-one combat. I would like to remind you that when you lose with other players you have to show respect than writing “fk you”. There is such a thing as private and business life, if it hadn’t been for my phone call from work, I wouldn’t have to leave the match. However, for you, the game means something more, interesting for how long?
TaediumVitae.

4 Likes

This thread has been chosen by me to like every comment. And to stay on topic too, why is it necessary to get revenge at all? Ignore insults and simply play the game.

Unprovoked…

3 Likes

I say fu whenever I survive the match that I wasn’t sure I’d win too. Especially vs Gorgon!

I just spell it phew!

1 Like

Yes, I am the same rude! and I do not hide it! but from you rudeness is 99% almost always !!! I don’t have to talk with you anymore …

1 Like

Would you try to be rude, i am sure youd fail.

2 Likes

I remember my insults from you in my direction were back in those days when I played as a heater, and notice you did it first !!, so leave these screenshots for yourself … I have a good memory-)

2 Likes

On the contrary, I don’t remember ever provoking you, @Nagibator. And honestly, I don’t give a damn… My only objective is to point out your hypocrisy.

2 Likes

I realized that some people might come up with the urban dictionary definition instead of the legit one. Sometimes my humour doesn’t translate to other languages as I’ve found out :stuck_out_tongue:

I could be insulting, but they gotta be classy or clever. I do fail at rude.

3 Likes

Don’t cry, with every case you go to complain about the forum that everyone is angry, but you are the nation’s savior.

2 Likes

We are all talking about salt whilst Kenny has left the game.
Irrelevant shet.

.|.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Ah how quickly I had forgotten! .|.

3 Likes

I stand with Taedium in this fight,
Nagi, i don’t think i have ever had a friendly battle in all our fights, They are only full of insults from you,
You can’t just make yourself innocent when the dog bites back

1 Like

He shant be forgotten.
He shall remain in our salty hearts and muddy brains.
Kenny was the light, he always will be.

.|.

2 Likes