These are my suggestions (meaning you might not agree with them) to TS for doing something about the new update. Enjoy.
- Globally boost SM droprate on campaign by 10% on easy, 20% on hard, 30% on insane.
- Reduce Fusion costs by 75% (example: 1000 SM for a fusion would be 250 SM).
- Keep current transformation costs.
- Buff Big Boy’s reward to 85% chance for a single epic item, 35% chance for a second epic item, and roughly 1/25 chance for a legendary item. Increases rates by 1.20x if done on hard and 1.40x rates when on insane.
- Increase max item limit globally (Base 150 + Player’s level x 3 + level up reward), 25 tokens to increase max item storage by 10. Price increases by 5 tokens for each purchase.
- Change premium box price back to two epic items and double the current chance for a legendary, increase the box price to 100T.
- Nerf the Silver box price increase from 1000 SM extra per box to 500 SM, add very slight chance for a legendary (roughly 1/120 chance).
- Nerf buying fuel costs by half (20T -> 10T).
- Reduce fuel refueling time to 3 min per fuel.
- Increase EXP reward from campaign by 5% on easy, 12.5% on hard, 20% on insane missions.
- Reduce the level required for item slots (5~10 levels).
- Increase level up rewards (example: leveling up to 42 gives 22k SM and 2 tokens -> lvl 42 gives 50k SM and 50 tokens).
- Award all missing level up rewards due to level skipping (when you logged into the new version you were assigned a level on par with the EXP you had but no rewards for being that level and all others before it were given).
- Some sort of ranking system with a player being able to chose what rank he/she wants to fight in with higher ranks giving more rewards but having harder enemies and lower ranks having easier fights but with less rewards (Example: Gold League gives top 8 players 75,000 SM, 15 tokens, and 5 premium boxes every 3 days while Platinum League gives top 5 players 125,000 SM 30 tokens, 1x 25,000 powerkit, and 3 legendary items every 5 days). A participating incentive would be given to all players who partook in scaling to their fights completed multiplied by their league rank. Of course with hackers this could be just abused so somebody looks at SM admins would have to overlook high stake matches.
- Reimplement SM premium accounts. 50 Tokens for 24 hours, 125 Tokens for 72 hours, 250 tokens for 1 week. Premium accounts give 2x EXP, 2x SM, 33% faster fuel recharge, 1.2x epic chance for silver boxes and 1.1x legendary chance.
- Add somewhere to purchase actually useful power kits (not these 3rd rate 3,000 PK’s). 25 tokens for 2,500 power, 75 tokens for 7,500 power, 150 tokens for 20,000 power, 300 tokens for 50,000 power, 600 tokens for a max level powerkit (maxes an item’s level).
- Add in a trash option for items that costs 20% of an item’s value (value = 1,000 for common, 5,000 rare, 10,000 epic, 25,000 legendary, 50,000 mythical, trash price is halved for legacy items.
- Add in a penalty for quitting a fight, 2, 5, 10, 30 etc… minutes of -20% exp and -20% SM gain. Can be removed twice for free, refreshes daily.
- Add a official list of items of legendary rarity or higher.
That covers most of my personal (maybe not yours) concerns for the future of SuperMechs. Read if you care leave if you don’t, leave some feedback if you feel like it