Legendary hp and physical weapon

I just won this
Weapon from daily login and hp from one premium box

Dude… I’ll sell you my soul for that platinum plating.

The l legendary weapon is good?

@bestplayerintheworld yeah those things still exists.

Yes.

No, the Bloodweep is not good at all. But the Plat plating is to die for. So you win either way.

Will you people ever listen to stop posting your earnings on the forums?

These guys literally nerf this shit every bloody time someone gets cocky and shows off their loot.

Thanks for posting this! We want to know if they have released legendary HP plates.

It would be interesting if more players publish if they get one these days.

Oh! I like that ecological plate!

This plate is 100% Enviromental Friendly

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: …oh you lucky guy…the Platinum plating is VERY rare

Dude… just woke up. You almost got me

Hemp plating
Ahahahah

Bloodweep is good for draining resistance ^^

Pack two of them and a greedy, and you could be good ^^

BW has 1 more resistance drain point at legendary than a myth NF ^^

but NF has more direct damage ^^

and BW is 5kg lighter than NF for same cost ^^

İ am rank 2 or 3 and probably the only user of bloodweep at these levels.
You can check my replays to see how i use it (my in game name is same as here).
İ am all day long kicking dual nighfall users (they get pretty surprised!). Of course you need to have high damage gun beside to make it work efficiently; i do equip void, seraph blade, nightfall and annihilation. Off course maxed charge engine is mandatory as well.
My favorite set up: last round, i have 600hp remaining, the counterpart 800hp and -80 phys res, he thinks its in the bag. İt is my turn and i am out of range (smart dude teleported away). İ hit charge, seraph blade and void finishes the job.

cheers

This isnt real is it

Would like it in the blue color