Legendary Heat Controls

Do you want to keep up with the top players? They have the best Heat Controls and it’s impossible to keep up with them. We need Legendary Heat Controls. I have basically quit the game and there’s no use for the SM credits. Supermechs is losing more players than ever from the lack of fairness between F2P and P2P players.

WE DEMAND LEGENNDARY HEAT CONTROLS!!!

They should never makes staples as mythical items. It will give a huge advantage to spenders.
The heat controls should have been legendaries from the start.
The same can be said about the mythical ammo modules. Just make them legendaries, they shouldnt be mythicals.

Also Mythical Resistance Drainers

… also I would like a Ferrari and a big boobed GF and please some 1234567890 spare dollars on my bank account

And above all I want them yesterday :stuck_out_tongue: (like color kits, proper workshop display sorted/new items among other things)

… we were day dreaming wishing for stuff right? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Big boobed gf huh :smirk::smirk:

… or just a GF for that matter :stuck_out_tongue: with 1234567890 spare dollars on my bank account I can arrange boob job :wink: :smiley:

Jesus Christ…well I guess im still bit young to understand any form of that matter

If you are a guy give it a few years and you will get it … Now if you on the other hand are a girl, well my apologies! No insult was meant on the female species :stuck_out_tongue: and just making some guy fun here :smiley:

Females are an odd species.

This guy gets it…