Legacy Mechs! (not idiotic post again)

We (some of us) loved legacy. Why don’t show to others how they were? -(if possible, screenshots too)-

I’m starting with mine (1st):

Torso: Galaxus Model…umm…blue eye idk what model (legendary)

Legs: Magma Barriers (myth)

Side weapons: Mass Deflector (mythical), Steel Hammer (myth), shotgun mark I (myth), Shotgun mark III (MYTH)

Top weapons: UltraNova Mark I (Myth), Engine Breaker Mark II. (myth)

Drone: Evil spark (myth)

Let’s see yours!
(Those side weapons “yellow sword” AND “yellow hammer” (MYTHICAL BOTH) are not real names. I just cannot remember.)

Don’t hate that hybrid

In legacy times hybrids weren’t an abomination like Today in #SMreloaded

1 Like

If there are any typing mistakes don’t blame me, cuz i was hurrying up.

keep in mind no ones replying for a reason

1 Like

I agree 101%

Yellow sword - Mass Deflector (5 knockback sword)
Yellow hammer - Steel Hammer

Thx @Carl_Urvil_Bautista

1 Like

Daniel Gosset already made a thread for this.

Try to make sure your thread is unique before making it or it clutters up the forum

1 Like

That is screenshot. THAT IS SCREENSHOOOOT!!! STOP TELLING ME THIS AND THAT! HERE I WANT STATS AND WEAPONS BY TEXT, NOT IMAGE!

ULTIMATE WARNING: EVERY REPLY THAT ISN’T RELATED TO THE TOPIC WILL GET IMMEDIATELY FLAGGED!

that’s not a screenshot. its a link, because we already have a topic for this. you don’t have to make repeat topics. you also don’t have to blow your head off whenever someone says something you don’t like

1 Like

I mean he wants images.

ok
im just saying why not move this to Daniel gosset’s thread?

1 Like

ok then lets just make threads slightly different then every thread? because that would work right? try to think before act

1 Like

And when this topic will accumulate that many flags (if anybody even has the time to post on this thread) then this thread will be closed.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes