Leaving the forums

meh who cares not like ill be missed or anything like that
so yes i might leave the forums i might not i will see what the rest of the month has in store for me idk. :slightly_frowning_face: :frowning_face: :cry: and to the people i mention here i am sorry for my previous topic
@Marija @Khalil_Fears and to everyone else i apologize truly i am sorry
can you all forgive me

• yes we can
  • no you don’t deserve to be forgiven

0 voters

3 Likes

No you dont deserve to be forgiven, stay here or else you uncultured swine so help me

no i broke the rules and i haven’t been enjoying it as much lately

stay but be a bit careful. sincere apologies are good but try to no repeat the same if you crossed the line to others in the forum. Apologize to them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

no it was worse than that :sweat: :confounded: :fearful: :disappointed_relieved: :cry:

hmm, it can be bad but still sincere apology better to nothing. PM them properly.

Will you please stop going around asking me to forgive you? I have nothing to forgive you, I am simply doing my job, none of the stuff I do or actions I take are personal, so you dont have to apologize to me, you didnt do anything to me.
I dont even know majority of the people, its simply my job.

11 Likes

yeah but i don’t want to be banned for any reason at all that’s why i was saying sorry because i never knew that and i have read the rules

Please don’t leave :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Well if you or anyone else ‘‘dont want to be banned for any reasons at all’’, please follow the rules. This isnt a threat or anything like that, but a logical thinking.
We are all responsible for our own actions and things we do or say, therefore we face the consequences of our own actions, good or bad.

11 Likes

Dude who gives a damn wether you spam or face bad things about this place, its shitty i know that for a fact, my job as a forumer is too spread love and fun being anime style while also having fun with others, ban or not. If you leave i am fine, do as you please as one may find more appealing if you aren’t fond of what you are here, if you stay, im also fine, do as you may please, but we all have limits, trust me i have them too, and we may not look like it but its there.

1 Like