Kit shop and easier shopping

Make it so you can buy Kits for tokens. For example 150 tokens. This will make players use their tokens more often. Maybe in premium it would cost less like 135. In my opinion also make it so you could choose if you want a epic torso choose the premium torso box and this should be a thing for every type of item.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO

Have you heard of players that BUYS tokens? Yeah, there’s about 2.5+ million players doing that, some are even rich enough to buy ten of the 5,000 token packs, so we don’t want to see them just buying a kit, then getting every single good item in-game.

6 Likes

here is the catch every thing cant go above legendary is that good? or just have the first kit

Soo… You mean it would drop items that only ends in legendary? If yes, it’s not even worth 1000 tokens, what’s worth 1000 tokens if they can go to myth or something, but we don’t want that happening since players can easily spam to buy that instead of Premium Boxes or Packs.

Not at all. This is a very…

DUMB IDEA !!!

TRASH
dude your ideas aren’t good…
sorry for my own trash talk but this ideas are terrible!
1st… what do you mean by kits?! color kits? power kits?!
also… only a noob would buy a kit (either one) for 150 tokens… that’s too high
2nd if your talking about power kits… those are trash, they give less fusion power than other items and can only be upgraded to legendary (even tho they’re still useless at legendary)
your better off upgrading with items than with kits

2 Likes

Firstly, welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Regarding your idea, I won’t shoot you down like others did here, but the format of premium boxes has been discussed very often, and it doesn’t seem that it will change in the near future. My best advice is for you to grind away at the game until like lvl 120+ and progress as much as you can before spending money.

Only focus upgrading items that go to mythical tier. That way you won’t waste resources and time, because you’d have to change anything else at a later stage if it stops at say Epic or Legendary tier.

Item boxes will mainly give you trash until you significantly progress in the game.

Good luck!

Guys, please go easy on the newcomers, we were all there once.

Thanks.

1 Like