KingTutt of Poopmonkies

Ahhh feels good to be back Battle Dawners. You will see me around. Perhaps Fantasy 3? :wink: If anyone from [i] or anyone from YwG (My alliance) are here please speak with me so we can show these new guys how its done. I left around 2014 after playing for 6-7 YEARS! I was 12 when I started and around 14-15 I was playing in ARM and all kinds of other alliances. Even played with Mad Max although I will have to look up what alliance that was. I stopped playing because it died down A LOT. But now I see 1400 players on one server. I’m ready to play, If any alliances would like to sponsor me into their alliance on F3 for my come back era you just send me a message. I have discord and can be very active. A little about me I am now 21 and in the United States Marine Corps reserves. I’m a booster and I’m very familiar with how too play. I need no new introduction. So you let me know if you need this old time player!

3 Likes

@BaBaBaBaBane Someone from your ARM coalition seems to have shown up.

1 Like

Oh wow ARM is still around?! Hell yeah man!

1 Like

Not really, just a few leftovers still hovering about in the game.

1 Like

Well about 3 years maybe 4 years ago there was never more than 200 or 300 players on a server. So a lot of people left. I can’t remember my account with my medals and ribbons. I had 3 top 10 ribbons 2 2nd place medals. Plus 3 or 4 1st place eras before medals were a thing. Plus countless top 10s. I’ll have to search and find all of them. Shit I was playing Battledawn at like 12 years old.

1 Like

I joined ARM only 1 era because my alliance disbanded and I was like top 15 in server if I can remember correctly. But it was only for that one era I played with them. I was always a Mars or Fantasy world kinda guy. That was an Earth world.

1 Like

Just a small correction,
It’s 1400 colonies in a server not players :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ahaa yeah I had not known the AIs

1 Like

Hey dude!
Returning player from about 2010 and heard you were recruiting! Would love to join you for F3 or E2 if youre starting an alliance or are in one with a spot. Let me know how I can contact you. 20 from New Zealand here.

3 Likes

Welcome back mate. I’m an old ARM player, glad to see another face. I feel like I’m the only one left sometimes haha

I bet man thats why you gotta get me in this thing in earth you know :wink:

Ahh im not recruiting yet may dude but as soon as I start when i’ll send you a message!

1 Like

I’m also back from a very long hiatus.
Not in need of any intros, just in need of some active players to alliance up with :slight_smile:

Playing on E2

you sure you not Michael coming back in disguise :thinking:

If i was then id be living the life matey

1 Like

Gay…