Karma level. Thanks. <3

After a long time without posting and being active for things that do not interest them and I do not know why I’m publishing my things that nobody cares in the least, but hey, in the classes I came up with this idea and I think that It would be very helpful or I think so.

The Karma.
-If you do not know look, but I give you an explanation.
EVERYTHING will depend on your behavior in SM, how, for example, if you have several Win Streak, you get a percentage of your Karma lvl, if you complete an entire island with its 3 stars it will go up, if nobody blocks you because you are with SPAM you you remain the same C:
While if you are inactive, do not go up, do not fight, do nothing. Your Karma lvl goes down.

And what benefits us?
-If your Karma is high, the chances of you getting better things in the boxes, you win more gold in the campaign or Battle. They will go up
Example:
In a fight with premiums normally, you win 8,000.
With your high Karma you can carry up to 12,000 or 15,000 <3
In the campaign with a Boss, you carry 2,000
With your high Karma you can carry up to 5,000 or 7,000 <3
BUT
If in a fight normally with premium you win 8,000
You can discount up to 7,000 or 6,000, and the probability that you will get a low box.
If in a campaign with a Boss you carry 2,000
You can discount up to 1,500 or 1,000 </ 3

The karma is -10 and +10
-10, -9, -8, -7, -6, -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7, +8, +9, +10
More or less it would be Karma, or it can help you in great ways, or they can make your way of playing difficult. <3
Att- The one that knows the most about Dubstep <3

• Yes! They should implement it.
  • Yes, but with some slight changes.
  • No, bad idea.

0 voters

Kinda of like this ideea.
Would mean asding another ressource to the game, but i could change the game for the better.
Would leave out the block part thing… it can be abused.
I like it also because you used your time and energy to actualy do something positive.
Bravos my friend, bravos.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated, I loved it <3
He was one of the ones I liked the most and yes. I think this would benefit the game and other <3 Att-It’s ur boi

Ya know, you could’ve added a poll to your post so people can vote so it’s visible how much support your idea gets.

I love the idea, other games have something very similar like “luck” or “behaviour rewards” the only problem I see with this is excaution. The devs can not even get an event right or set the % on a random box. This would turn into a big bug eventually, and possibly an exploit.

What about Devil ?