Just realized introducing yourself exists

hi, i joined a couple of days ago (a week or more i don’t remember) and well just wanted to say hi, in game my name is HunterKnight109 and… i’m a decent noob at the game… rank 13! i’m look forward to more discussions and hopefully actually good updates! :no_mouth:

so. How many premiums do you have?

1 Like

hi, I hope it will improve despite the great difficulties now facing the lower ranks

1 Like

Hello there.
In this virtual place you’ll learn many things,meet amazing people,have a lot of fun and participace in discussions,debates etc.
I hope we all get along well.
Another one has joined our ranks!

Btw:

I’ll hunt you down.

2 Likes

i’m not pretty sure what you mean with premiums, but if by premiums you mean legendary to myth i only have abomination and valiant… i don’t use the valiant tho cause i’m a heat main

wait… so your rank 13 too? im a star away from rank 12 but that isn’t gonna happen with this new update… i only have 1 myth so… i think you will win if i ever encounter you

1 Like

No.
I’m a rank 4-5 but,as a way to protest against the new update as many others,I’m going to down-rank drastically and 1v1 in the lower arenas instead of this crap forced 2v2.
I have a 3v3 setup,but even 1v1 is more enjoyable than that s*** game mode they slipped on our throats.
And don’t worry,I’ll do it as I’ve been doing all this time:get your 2nd mech to 100 hp then quit.
I do oppose resistance but my sole purpose now is to reach rank 20.

1 Like

Hi again…(i have nothing much to say lol.)

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

i did that before, and they called me cheater…just let you know…

1 Like

Thanks for the warning.
However,this time is different:
Firat of all I am still in the clan,I didn’t quit.Like this,nobody can say that I’m doing it just for the clan.No,actually,like this,I am bringing its rank down a little.That’s why I asked the other members if they’re okay with me doing it and they agreed.
Second of all,the purpose is not to score wins.The purpose is to get to a lower rank and play 1v1,instead of 2v2,as a way of protesting against the forced 2v2.I will keep a constant rank.I’ll win 1 out of three battles,the other ones I’ll bring the dude to low health (so nobody could say I’m just quitting like a coward),opposing resistance but quitting before the fatal hit :slight_smile:
Plus I even announced why,what and how I’m going to do it so no,no cheating.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

wow… sounds like a plan!

1 Like