Just got annihilator!

OHHHH my first annihilator!!! it seems pretty good, what sets would be good to use it in?

3 Likes

Stes?

If you mean set up, you can get ideas from just about any phys mech player around.

1 Like

Annihilater?

you mean Annihilation

1 Like

i meant sets, lol
(yeah i type very sloppy…)

yeah, im just having some trouble with my fingers… that’s all

You want some of my physical reserve? reserva

1 Like

WOAH!!
i only have for phy 1 terror cry, 1 back breaker, 2 nightfall and 1 annihilation now…
your arsenal looks pretty good

Before I had much more just to eliminate several things like a terror cry (the bad thing is that now I cry cry)

Back breaker, as much as I hated on it. is basically a range 1 energy requiring shotgun that hits harder (without resist). It’s stupidly OP. But unless you pack on energy it’s useless.

1 Like

lol, terror cry is great, i wish there was a heat version cause im a main heat, i use phy for my 2nd mech and planing on using energy for 3rd

1 Like

i got a decent energy and regen, but im working on leveling it up

1 Like

Good good, if I recall, the right amount would be somewhere near 300-500energy cap (little to no regen tho).

But I think you’ll have to ask a phys mech player who knows.

wow… that’s a lot! i only got around 200!!!
guess i’ll go edit that set later… but it’d be really usefull if the devs gave more health to the grave diggers so then i dont need back breaker and then i can change it for something better like a 2nd nightfall or something

whats up i am a physical mech dude

cool, any recommended set to use annihilation in?

here is a build suggested by a lot of people i know

though seprah blade is hard to get

Your build still requires a bit of work. IE removing the hammer and either going dual ani + seraph. Or Dual NF + Ani.

1 Like

oof, i dont have that heat torso… i also only have 2 epic hp modules and the rest is history…
but the weaponry i have, just need to level up to legendary

if only i could find ani

Ani is Annihilation but shorter lol

This is one build (I believe you saw this in the other thread, I forgot).

And nope. It’s Mercy (Physical Shotgun) that’s extremely rare due to being a L+M weapon.