Just a moment of your time

Hello everyone! Now, most of you may have already heard about this already, but I am currently running a Twitter account for Battle Dawn. The reason I am doing this is because I am passionate about BD, and would like to see it grow. On this Twitter account I want to release updates about BD, encourage new players to join, and give news reports on (hopefully) every single BD server. The response to this effort has been mostly positive, especially on the news reports (nobody disliked those), so go check the account out at https://twitter.com/BattleDawn_, oh and you can also share your favorite BD moments in the new moments box! I will soon spread to Facebook as well.

(THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL BD ACCOUNT, JUST SOMETHING THAT I WANTED TO BRING ATTENTION TO AS I THINK IT CAN BECOME A COOL THING)

But I would also like to address certain questions about the account below:

Q1: Using Twitter will not be able to invite new players to the game, why are you doing it?

A: This is valid because most people do not go onto Twitter to look for an online video game, but it can bring attention from a considerable amount of people, and on top of that it will be able to keep the current players interested in the game through regular news updates about the servers and will give us another fun platform to interact!

Q2: You are doing this for blues, aren’t you?

A: sigh if I wanted blues I would just buy them for a few bucks.

Q3: Shouldn’t you stop pretending like you are representing BD on Twitter?

A: Currently it is only a fan account, something to supplement the BD experience. If BD wants to work together in the future, then I would love to do so.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

AGAIN, THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL BD ACCOUNT, JUST SOMETHING THAT I WANTED TO BRING ATTENTION TO AS I THINK IT CAN BECOME A COOL THING.

Despite not fully thinking it would be of any use, I really liked the effort you put into the twitter, and it would be nice if you also incorperated it into the game (ie. like the old NEWS alliance)

Since I saw you got some nice pictures on your twitter, here’s a cool one I got from e4 factions (before the drama :stuck_out_tongue:):

Keep it up :slight_smile:

Thanks! (20 characters)