It's not as fun as it sounds

Ok, starting today, i just gonna post my lose streaks, becouse i very annoyed with the situation in the ̶a̶r̶e̶n̶a̶ unlucky roulett, maybe it will force someone from defs to do something about it, and maybe not. Don’t worry, there will be a lot of such streaks. Also, you can send your own, see who has the longest.

Couple of words: All was right, when we could fight 3v3 or 1v1 that was funny, now that not even an arena, its roullet. It all depends on whether you get an opponent equal to you in strength, although in most cases, as if specially come across stronger opponents. And even when you got someone equal to you in strength, you have to make the right choice of your mech otherwise you just can not fight.
P.S. Pads prevent in fight.

(The way from 6 to 8 rank)
Good luck, because luck decides everything.

(P.S.S. When (ж) in the end of words it means lose.)

10 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

What means the pic with the thumb up ?

1 Like

This is the most sarcastic picture I’ve kept.

And word on the pic is bad word :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the useful answer.

:+1:

I went from Rank 4 or 3 Full stars all the way down to rank 8 1 star once…

5 Likes

You are iron man (?)

Why not play on www.supermechs.com?

1 Like

The site sound very honest to be honest :exclamation:

:joy:

1 Like

Выключи переводчик!

Эмм, выбор это только пол дела! Дальше в игру вступает рандом! Это когда ты в резист 55 бьешь найтфолом/тонто по 180-200, а противник в твой 55-145резист бьёт 350-380 и ты думаешь"какого черта"… Но это повторяется снова и снова и снова. И вот прошёл час и ты наконец сделал 5 побед :slight_smile: проклинаешь разработчиков и выходишь из игры!

4 Likes

Well,it sure is annoying when you take out the wrong counters and simply have to quit over and over,but I see that you had to endure that loss streak while actually fighting to the end.

I can feel your frustration.I also made a similar topic once and I cam clearly tell just how much more infuriating that is when you’re trying to rank.

2 Likes

Because this site got in my browser bookmark first.

1 Like

Это да, а чего стоит тот момент, когда у противника 1 хп остаётся, просто зацени это, хоть я и победил, но это просто комбо D22FF.

Sometimes I just reload the page at the beginning of the mech selection when it is seen that fighting is useless. And this not considered in replays.

3 Likes

And so you play on third parts’ site instead of supporting the developers of the game you like?

:+1:

Good idea tho

4 Likes

вот оно, из 4 подряд поражений три пришлись на ебанётый урон в 180 от физа(это когда у противника остаётся 400хп и ты бьёшь найтфолом и тонто и не можешь убить то что убивается в 1 выстрел)! по 50 резисту
и только 1 бой я не угадал с выбором! А ты говоришь угадайка раздражает!

1 Like

Мой рекорд — 12 проигрышей на 3 победы
Видать , я не одинок в этом…

2 Likes

норм, 11 поражений без единой победы это мой рекорд ))
это я падал со 2 ранг все звёзды(1 победа до р1) на дно четвёртого(ну почти на дно).

3 Likes

Interesting site…
What is the name of it?

2 Likes

This is Cheatground i meet SM on this site and added this in bookmarks, but idk why this game got into cheatground because there have not cheats.

The name of the site can be seen in the page.

4 Likes