Items names and parameters help guide

Greetings Pilots!
This thread is to prepare a complete list of all items, with names, stats and all the shit. All of you who fused some items, please post your items here so that we know what to look for. Let me start:

9 Likes

Everyone, pls post your fused mythicals so that we know what to expect, select for our builds etc…

1 Like

It’s a great idea - one which should have been done in-game by the devs, but anyways. The problem I see here is keeping track and organising all the contributions - maybe this could be stickied? Would be even better if we could get the wiki updated, but I’m clueless how that works.

9 Likes

Ha, I knew it there is a legendary resistance module!!! Thanks Tin Can, nightmare looks nice.

4 Likes

Wow that resistance module Tin Can!

I only have 2 items maxed… Here’s my contribution

3 Likes

4 Likes

This module also is worthy to max I think :

3 Likes

It’s cray cray bro…makes me wonder what the individual resistance modules will max out at :wink:

2 Likes

I have the heat legendary resistance ( that can be transformed to mythical) and its 29 without any fusion…

1 Like

The myth res in myth for, have one at about lvl 15, gives 47.
I reckon about 60 ish in max form.

1 Like

can anyone show me nightmare torso (legendary)

2 Likes

@adarsh007

3 Likes

thank u dig how much money did u spend

i

1 Like

3 Likes

If epic level you need 53,900 to boost to level 30 and 50,000 to evolve to legendary, if rare you need 10,314 to boost to lvl 20 and 25,000 to evolve to epic

1 Like

okay bro thank u for the information[quote=“Digi, post:15, topic:4859, full:true”]
If epic level you need 53,900 to boost to level 30 and 50,000 to evolve to legendary, if rare you need 10,314 to boost to lvl 20 and 25,000 to evolve to epic
[/quote]

1 Like

can i see the pic of that legendary torso

1 Like

well it’s not much but may be it can help you build your mech

its help me a lot

2 Likes

another one. This is energy but will be the same for heat

4 Likes

Here is my Legendary Anubis Torso with Stats at Level 40 maxed.

Everybody please continue to post pictures with stats of your Legendary and or Mythical:
TORSO
LEGS
WEAPONS
SPECIAL ITEMS
MODULES

TORSO pics are a priority for me beings most if not all
COMMON - RARE - EPIC Torso look stupid until they hit Legendary then some start to look worthy but some still look stupid.

1 Like