Based on the feedback we have received from the community we have deployed a few balancing changes.
The changes had been tested by us on an internal server for fine tuning and have been deployed to the game in the past hour.
Here is the list of changes we did:
- We have reduced the gaps in some parameters between the different tiers. This is mainly effecting the gap between Legendary and Mythical, lower tiers were mostly unchanged by this.
- We have tweaked weapons that were repeatedly reported as OP. This includes Death Punch (both Heat and Energy), Cold Fire (both Heat and Energy), Bunker Shell and Valiant Sniper
- Mythical Hooks and Charges damage was nerfed.
- We have implemented a more balanced version of @Vorkaal suggestion regarding 3 very similar weapons - Annihilation, Nightfall and Bloodweep. Now instead of being mostly the same weapon they are significantly different. (Awesome feedback @Vorkaal, keep it up!)
- Energy damage was reduced in some cases.
- Flamethrowers (both Heat and Energy) were nerfed.
We have tested and rebalanced items based on the feedback in this thread: http://community.tacticsoft.net/t/items-imbalance-feedback/5378
We will be monitoring the battles and balance closer than usual in the coming week to see how it works and if there are things that needs to be fine tuned.
Take some time to adjust to the changes, and as always, your (constructive) feedback is welcomed.