It all Starts July 17th

Pilots get ready!
Clan Wars is scheduled to be released July 17th.
If you need a little refresher of what is in store check out this post:

We are very excited to see your clans working together to compete and challenge each other.
Stay tune for more info next week.

Mohadib

26 Likes

Congratulations to all those people complaining for 3v3

here’s the worst rendition of it

another Titam

7 Likes

Wait, you haven’t died?
Ok.

Hi @SilverBox mate,

I know that you usually keep an eye on the threads where Mohadib announces updates/features.
Did you have the opportunity to make a round table with le team concerning 3v3 in arena?

Cheers

13 Likes

Hello @Mohadib, I’m glad to hear your team is ready to release the anticipated clan wars feature.

Now that you have some spare time you could address the issues with the arena system for top ranks. I’m not sure if you’re aware but I have created a thread documenting the growing and vast majority of players who would like to see mech selection 2v2 replaced with 3v3 at the top 3 ranks.

It has become a matter of vital importance with arena becoming HEAVILY hindered by the “mech roulette” phenomenon the modern 2v2 system creates.

EDIT: here is a link to the thread I referenced which collates all the polls held on this forum regarding 2v2 vs 3v3 into one thread. Feel free to examine and weigh the evidence.

8 Likes

NICE

JUST finish my 3rd mech :slight_smile:

And fun can just start

1 Like

have already announced then tests clan wars and again announcement in 6 days, why not now?

You are boring

5 Likes

Be still my beating heart :heart:

Hi lordgorgon,

yes we have and we will post an update in the coming days.

Silverbox

11 Likes

Thank you mate, much appreciated.

3 Likes

Would there be any. action on the idea of item drop increased for arena coins…
Hope a reply …

@Silverbox ,maybe cuz a person said that you guys may add the system

What do you give as a reward? Many tokens or something like that or is the same as titan?

3 Likes

I remember is Clan coin and gold with grade box(best level box is S)

1 Like

Is gold the reward? No tokens? No legends?

1 Like

@Wepwawet Prob. Clan Coins, because well, DUH.

Then it’s gonna be boring…

2 Likes

Wait… Are you online now?

Yeah

Me too

Obviously