Is this game getting boring

Is it just me that this game is getting boring or what!!! Lately I just do the daily quest. I see whats going on in the chat, always the same. I am having a nice chat, than someone ask me for my account, after there is a stupid argument after that. That’s when I leave the chat. People here can’t have a nice clean chat. Maybe this game needs more COLOR, and changes every month. Like that’s gonna happen. Anyway, just had to get that off my chest…
Anyway, Enjoy this pic…

Just wait for the Mid - August Economy Update. If you’re aren’t satisfied with it then I suggest that quitting is the best option you have.

This game has always been fun, unless you dont have a credit card

The game stopped being fun more than a year ago.

Going on chat and listening to stories is the most fun you can have on this game now.

Especially stories by @HappyPoppers :wink:

Fact

Agreed…I just play to see all my existing friends in the game… that still play…
Duck Side (lol)
Master Chief…
Maybe Linly, aka star…My fav…
Godzilla…
Nukezilla…
Random other people… which includes Subscribers, people from forums, and other people that know me in other games and have my social media…

there should be a clan war or trading system because after you beat the campaign it gets really dull maybe a form of super challenge should be made like how many level 1 buggy`s you can destroy in 4 minutes

The campaign is very boring, yes.

It is that the game has a poor production. Visually it´s unattractive. It looks all flat, every square, I do not know …

The campaign is to sleep in front of the laptop…

Clan war… Clan with all rank 18-20 … VS… Littlelost your lost…
Who wins?

Started playing late 2012. Im still here, proves the worthness.

True true… But still… It’s not all worth it… Like marija said…