Is this a new "goat" torso?

Am I just uninformed, or is this a new torso?

That is a special cosmetic perk given to the players who have won the GOAT tournament

1 Like

It’s a perk you can get from winning GOAT tournaments here on the forums.

The only people with one of those are:

grosbite, Splatter, Wepwawet

There’s currently a GOAT IV that’s about to start soon too.

3 Likes

I want it but I have like no epic items to use… IMA DO IT ONCE I GET EPIC WINDIGO OR EPIC ZAKARES + EPIC ANNIHILATION + 2 EPIC NIGHTFALLS + EPIC NIGHTEAGLE + EPIC IRON BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS AND EPIC MODULES I HAVE ON MEH ORIGINAAAALLLLL MECH!!!
(Except for that fact that will take me 5 months to find and the fact that I don’t know if there will be a goat tournament in 5 months because I still want goat tournament and I want the perk so I look like a bunny goat.)

1 Like

https://tacticsoft.discoursehosting.net/t/goat-goat-the-goat-iv-sign-up-goat-goat/15099?u=legacymech

@Wepwawet
Someone need’s to know about your troso :wink:

Fuq did i just winked?

Wow i am rubish.

1 Like

It is the GOAT perk.
It is similar to pumpkin.
Only visual.

1 Like

anybody want to practice his goat mech?

That perk is great! You can paint it the color you want and the dark parts adapt to the color you have chosen.

It’s better than other known perks.

1 Like

Thanks for telling all participants how to counter your mech :wink:

1 Like

Good gravy there must be a fuquillion topics on this

Do you know if i can participate in that tournament?

1 Like

Here:
https://tacticsoft.discoursehosting.net/t/goat-goat-the-goat-iv-sign-up-goat-goat/15099

but i can’t reply it says “error 400” and thanks xD

1 Like

It´s also very “Egyptian” … the beard is an inverted pyramid and the tip is curved upward like Osiris´s beard . Beards of the deceased pharaohs masks curve upwards, it´s an Osirian trait.

I think it’s also made with the base of “Anubis” torso.

And has vampire teeth! I have not seen a goat with vampire teeth … but anyway …

2 Likes