Is TerrorBlade a good replacement?

I had TerrorBlade before, but i used it as myth food. Would it have been a good replacement for viking i have now (i wanna know!) because if i get it again
Meh mech:

2 Likes

Terrorblade is basically a mini infinite use crimson rapture if used right , you just basically flushed a 1million dollar diamond down the toilet

15 Likes

Get a terrorblade OR a magma recoiler

1 Like

Rip TerrorBlade… :bouquet:

8 Likes

It no need flowerz

This is what remainde in my inventory after i raged off!
Screenshot_2019-11-06%20SuperMechs%20-%20Build%2C%20Fight%2C%20Prevail%20(2)

1 Like

IMAGINE TERRORbLADE HAS 51 MAX HEAT CAPPP!!!
-fainted-

1 Like

This is when i got my viking hammer.
sigh
I WISH I NEVER GOT THAT DAMN CARD!

2 Likes

Why the F would you ask THAT JUST AFTER YOU HAVE TRASHED IT!?
I swear,people have no sense nowadays.

Yes and no.

By itself,it would have still left you with a range gap SO SUICIDAL that you’d cry and I have NO IDEA just how you can play with trash mech or even what rank are you on with so much myth gear,but it’s much better that you energy hammer for your cause.

To make it truly effective,you need a Red Rain or one of these distance shredders or whatever.And a hook and TP,they are a must.

But man…Fully black painted yet so weak and makes so little sense…
I guess not everyone is a builder and must always need assistance.

4 Likes

Also,for the love of God,do NOT trash L-M’s like that!

NEVER.

At least ask before doing something stupid if you have NO IDEA of what you’re doing.

4 Likes

I just fused a Heat Storage Unit into my Sweetie as myth food just because you said that. How does that make you feel? lolz

Of course, I already have five, and was one leggy short to myth Sweetie but didn’t feel like farming to make one. But the good(bad?) news is I now have a mythical Sweetie for my second phys mech.

1 Like

HSU is kinda pointless.

Fused away the two I received.But I did know what I was doing,unlike someone.

1 Like

I can’t believe you used ma boy as myth food,shame on you for that :neutral_face:

Um… let’s see, red rain, spartan carnage, desert snake, redhot protector all fused… Does that count as trashing l-m’s? ps spartan and red rain into nightmare… How’s that make you feel?

If you want a real l-d trashing you should have seen me fuse away my claw and some mythicals lol.

1 Like

AURAINTEGRA, I thought it’s the custom to pay respect to the dead with flowers in your country?

:bouquet: :thinking:

TerrorBlade is still a good combo with HeronMark.

3 Likes

If you guys fused good items because you’ve excess, then no problem. The problem arises when you don’t! :open_mouth:

If good items were fused mistakenly, then I feel bad for you guys. May those items come back to you reincarnated. :infinity:

3 Likes

Yeah lol we put flowers too but TB is not dead he is hiding…
Btw how you know my country…

1 Like

You mentioned your country’s name several times. :pakistan:

Wrong

It helped me to build my 3rd mech, back in the day (when overload wasn’t a thing) (Even now, I wouldn’t swap the Storage for an Engine, for multiples reasons)