Is it just me or...?

Is it just me or every time I get to winning one last fight, I fight someone like a rank 4 or something, Is that just me?

1 Like

This happens to me as well. I’ve noticed it ever since I went from rank 8 to rank 3 (over the course of a few months). I guess the game paies you up against someone, as sort of a “beat them and you’re worthy” type of thing.

Could just be “luck”. But idk happens all the time

1 Like

That is a regular think, bro. Every time I climb up the ladder and get a 4 win streak, boom, the last match of the promo for arena coins, and I face @lordgorgon, @Mr.E or another Energy-counter abuser… Sometimes with just one match to complete the better rewards promo I still need another 5 battles… Frustrating AF.

2 Likes

Mate its been ages i didnt face you.
Started to wonder where you went… all is good?

And I bet nothing new in your builds? Still energy counters, huh?

Well, actually they were rounded (blushing).
Since this emp stuff hit us, i had to make a real anti elec (equiped with an emp; fun to ride). 1 of the rounded remains.
You, EMPing your game?

Welcome back bro. Hey, whenever you need me to throw a match, just let me know. Will be glad to help!

…,as long as it’s not Friday :wink:

I think this happens because.

1. Matchaming bug.
  2. Not enough players.
    I belive it’s the number 2…if it is possible.
1 Like

I faught a rank 5 when I was at rank 7 :eyes:

Sometimes i actually feel VERY nice that i am hanging around in ranks 2-3 , i dont get to face yall.

Altho @Mordulec , its a 1-1 in the arena :wink:

1 Like

Your going to destroy me though :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: