Is Desert Fury a new weapon?

I MEAN, IDK IF IT’S BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME, BUT STILL INTERESTING
Dropped from Normal Ramboy

It’s not new ^^This text will be blurred

1 Like

only pretty rare, like all Leg-to-Myth items ^^

1 Like

Not quite new but still hard to find! You don’t see many of these about but luckily I have one xD

Gets up to 23 resistance drain at mythical. Not the best damage but it far better than reckless beam in my opinion.

3 Likes

Gj
Very cool :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

I’m currently waiting for it to replace my legacy Metal Bender…do you mean by “hard to find” more something like “you’ll get it only in your dreams” ? ^^

1 Like

Oh I’m definitely keeping this weapon

@WMist253 Its not just old, its good

1 Like

Meh…Not really my style for I use close range physicals…Got one and used it as material,but if you find a use for it then I think it evens out.That much resistance drain and so little weight you don’t get to see everyday.

2 Likes

I had one, then threw that away in boosting :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I always wanted that for my mech because it was like the valiant sniper as a physical weapon ;).

I could get rid of those corner campers too

It’s hard to get, but bad, like all the other L-M Physical items.

4 Likes

THis weapon is very situational. You will only use it if spawn in range 4+. If you spawn in close range, moving out of your main weapon’s range (Annihilation, Mercy) to shoot DS is pointless. You lose the entire turn to deal petty damage and -24 res… And while hitting an Annihilation combo you shred -30 res… What is the point of maxxing this weapon? Also, it is energy-dependent… So if you move away when fighting a strong energy (hysteria+Malice, or worse, dual sniper) you are toast… Fuse it for a myth, bro.

1 Like

Well I am considering on maxing my Nightfall…