Is a common teleporter better

in my opinion the common version of the teleporter is the best.WHY? Im in a rank where electric is very common
and having to use less energy is VERY GUD.plus teleporters arent ment for damage,they are ment for utility.
write your opinions below
:3

2 Likes

Meh…I just use whatever

1 Like

If you’re a non energy mech then you should use the common TP. Costs just 3 energy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

These are my precioussssss onessssssssss (got 3 of them…)

1 Like

Can I mention, Mordulec, that the legacy teleport is worse than these ones for energy cost?

1 Like

OFC you can, Winz, but that does not change the fact that 1 kg weight is the best you can get for a tele. Perhaps this is why my mech is 1000/1000 kg, and yours is 22 kg short… Anyways, I selected the best legacy items to spare, and these 3 little gems are the best I can save from the legacy game.

1 Like

Ahh, yes. The infamous 1kg teleport. I forgot to check. (or rather, missed it)

Always a good addition, aye?

1 Like

Common TP is better to escape or to get in range of a weapon (like Flaming Scope).

Maxing a TP is only useful for close combat mechs to do some damage by getting closer.

Legacy TP (with multi-uses) are OP.

1 Like

That is never an instance

1 Like

@WinzKay What do you mean ?

1 Like

I don’t think anyone uses a maxed teleport for damage in “close combat” on a regular basis.

1 Like

I do it with my Pys, when battle starts at range 5 or 7, even versus Ele.
The cost is totally regenerated at the end of first rounds.

TP + Anni = very good combo

1 Like

My opinion is yes.
The reason is because they’re usefull for escaping when you get attacked by elc mechs.
And some other reasons.

1 Like

big thanks for the feedback

1 Like

but why not just upgrade the lvl 1 common?
not to the point where it’s rare, but i mean lvl 10
just a bit of more dmg

1 Like