Inventory Update

so it’s better stay with full inventory, so we might get an “INV UPGRADE”… even it’s for limited time. but better than nothing

With all the new items we got in this game (I suggest to all to save at least 3 of each good item) + all the new items coming in the future …

my suggestion …

… was absolut on the point :exclamation:

Inventory%20-%202

Thinking about the inventory and the new items coming in the future, we really should have now a long term solution :exclamation:

Not everybody can effort thousends of tokens to upgrade the Inventory slots :exclamation:

Now, some will say, all is fine about the inventory slots, but I can assure you, once you have more than 3 fully equipped Mechs + all new items to save, your inventory will hit the boarder faster than you think :exclamation:

:wink:

We have a name for this type of illness in North America…

They’re called Hoarders… :wink:

Nice room you have there, but please stay topic and I am not joking with this topic :exclamation:

:wink:

Wow! Touché

Not only good at SuperMechs but also witty :rofl:

Tacticsoft, maybe once the inventory gets past 200, give 10 slots per upgrade… and let it go retroactively please :grinning:

Wth… Thousands?! Didn’t you fuse to make parts better in the past?(before the update) I mean i reaching my limit too but i always fuse items, also i never paid for tokens…

Yup, have a friend who likes to hoard any weak or strong items/guns/armor in games, bad trait