On Friday Jan 31 we are going to launch the Base Building feature we first introduced about a year ago.
We were fortunate enough to test this feature for a long period of time and saw that we got mixed responses from the community. A lot of players embraced it and asked for it to be implemented while others preferred it will be left out.
Because this feature is large in scale and affects a very big portion of the game and because your opinion matters a lot to us we decided it will be optional to all existing players.
Once this feature will be released all existing players will get a popup when entering the game’s hanger screen asking if they wish to activate the Base Building feature. if you decline this option will still be available for you through the options > info screen.
Note that if you accept there is no reverting this decision.
For those of you who didn’t hear about this feature yet here is a brief info:
- every player has a base with 3 types of structures:
- Headquarters: determines highest upgrade level for all structures and amount of structures allowed for construction.
- Gold mines: used to harvest gold. player manually collects the gold that was mined.
- Factories: used to craft items. players manually collect crafted items.
- every structure can be upgraded up to a level of 20, improving it’s production stats.
- up to 4 gold mines and 4 factories can be built in the base.
- silver boxes are removed from the shop. instead items are crafted from factories.
In addition to this release 3 new arena shop categories will be available:
- Items crafting time reduction
- Items crafting cost reduction
- Structures upgrade time reduction
and as always, more updates are planned for the near future.
so stay tuned,
Arena shop categories:
Existing players confirmation:
Option to activate anytime in info screen: