Improvements on my heatbuild?

ok ill try 2 and also gg

u so weak no mean :stuck_out_tongue:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::skull_and_crossbones:

The mechs shown above are all garbage. DON’T USE ONE OPINION AS A WAY TO CHANGE EVERYTHING! Go onto the “Build Help” page and post your problem there to get an objective answer… Honestly… *Sigh…

Have you ever heard of this thing called SAYING EVERYTHING IN ONE POST?!

His “best builds” are terrible.
The first one is acceptable,but the so-called best build for 11-10 is pure,utter garbage!

We get it,dude…

First of all,keep it in mind that you were so this weak,and you are still small fry for top players.

Second of all,don’t say the same thing 3 times in a row.We are not retarded,we understand it the first time we read it.

Third of all,your attitude is really bad.Not just towards him,but towarda others in your other threads.

Fourth of all,either grow the hell up,you hysterical 12 yo. or get out from this forum.We do not need people like you here.

You also give really bad advice.
If you don’t know what you’re saying/doing,don’t share it with others.Also,don’t give advice juat from the hang of it,to show that “you know stuff”.Better keep scrolling and not posting.

No, we do care because you are filling our forums with sh¡t.

At least he thinks more than you do when you post.

umm…do u know i and him have talking how much on game about this ?
we make a bet
He will call me suck on gobal chat
And i will call he weak on forum
To see the real face of u guys…

And now i know what u guys really are
The people don’t thinking before typing anythings…

Actually you are just pissing them off.

Terrible tips. If someone actually used them, they would get worse rather than better.

Again, you are just annoying everyone.

And who did you invite?

P.S. Do you know what “edit post” does? Can you not use 4 posts to explain something?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Actually though, you wouldn’t be so annoying if you used proper grammar and punctuation. Also, combine everything you wanna say into one post.

And you wonder why everyone hates you… if you want to be an arrogant prick then okay.