Im prolly vegetarian (no beef)

Life is so boring rn. I see El Metre beefing with Toxic and other beefs going on but nobody wants to hate on me. I feel like nobody loves me or cares about me enough to give me negative attention :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

It’s prolly for the best tho. I don’t wanna end up behind bars because I’m gonna verbally body somebody and whip and nae nae on they graves and dab on their mum.

2 Likes

@Kaen eh I don’t like drama more peaceful that way but i’m also around girls a lot :wink:
I can give you attention if you want :relieved:

1 Like

Frankly me and toxic aren’t beefing… after the last discussion we concluded we both like the same type of “meat” she came forth about her sexual preferences… altho was not the case, but hey it is the internet so you can do whatever you like, and whom ever you like.So if you want attention, try FB, or Twitter, or Instagram… or post a video of yourself. There was even an add around here with something about russian brides… sign up for it?

1 Like

:no_mouth:

Post must be at least 20 characters

1 Like

There you go… problem solved

2 Likes

Brb imma hit the quan real quick

Idk. I guess i love Battle Dawn in part because of that. And i was kinda raised on Battle Dawn. Theres always some beef going on. No matter your gender, sexual preference, ethnicity, theres lots of fun to go around. The witch hunts there arent against cheaters like in SM. It’s mostly against a player or alliance that did something questionable (kicking half your alliance in the middle of a war, sending their armies colliding into each other and killing each other. Love u, @leobratce ) or just being a douchebag alliance (SGC). When the BD side of the forum is active, it’s a lot more fun than the SM side.

I will beef with you but you have not been inflammatory . All your points are valid and well thought out. Take that ! Ball is in your court .

2 Likes

You’re mom is valid and well thought out

1 Like

Oop. I think i might’ve gone too far with that one

My mother is single … Just saying

1 Like

Hey so am i. Coincidense or what?

She is old bro…you into gmilfs?

I didnt say im into anything. I just said im also single since u pointed out that someone is single

Get rekt kid, I’ll root your box

1 Like

Freezing is a bad manga.

This was my take on vegy things.

Belive his take on doing things is… “does it have a pulse?”

I am sure my mother would be proud of me right now …

1 Like