I'm new to BattleDawn

So, I came here from SM and I know nothing about this game. Any tips for starting?

5 Likes

Hello,
Welcome to battledawn.
Since you are new to BD I’ll suggest you that you join BDA that is Battle Dawn Academy.
Get Skype as well as Discord.

Add me on on Skype on hitmomobile, I’ll add you to our common Skype group chats so that you can interact with our community and see how different and civilised we are than SM community.

The BDA people will add you on discord. I can suggest you some guides but I think that many new players get afriad seeing the long guide and may quit in between, so unless someone has have a one to one convo with you I won’t suggest you to read any guide.

@Elcent @Jaymah @EnerGY . Pl take care of him.

7 Likes

spend your entire life on the game to win.

6 Likes

3 Likes

yep.thats what you gotta do.

2 Likes

Right, I’m joining Mars 2

2 Likes

y is my email invalid?

2 Likes

it doesn’t let you log in?
try doing the things mentioned in the beginning of this thread Help! I cant register!

If you still can’t access contact @Alexander our Favourite(also only) dev :smiley:

1 Like

I mean that when I register, it says INVALID EMAIL

2 Likes

TIp: Just be a good one(BD forum is totally different with SM, people there are very serious and civilised) just be a good guy and people will teach u about this game slowly :smiley:

3 Likes

I messed up earlier (as usual)
Try the other link i put up.
U should be fine most probably.

2 Likes

Why dont you just leave the bd forum alone? Nobody wants to to infect their threads.

5 Likes

The first 10 ticks are a hustle. Makes spams and anti spams, capturr as many resource ops as you can, then upgrade, try to start conquering. The very beginning of the match can have a big affect on the rest of the game. Thats my tip of the day.

The most important thing is selecting a right server for you.

Lets start with that

1. 01 Tickers : u have 1 hour to take an action/make your move.
    Pros:
    Best suited for working people as they check the game once in an hour.
    Lots of time to do diplomecy and learn the game

Cons :
Moving out and coming back to frontline takes lot of time , U will have to stay at the frontline of battle and hence wakeup once after 3 hours to check if enemy is not attacking ur army during war at night.
New players might get bored easily . Game runs for 40-60 days

1. 02 Tickers : U have half an hour to take an action/make your move.
    Pros:
    Very balanced as you its neither slow as 1 tickers and neither as fast as 3 tickers
    Game runs for 20-30 days
    Cons :
    less sleep for you than what u can have with 1 tickers

2. 03 Tickers : U have 20 minutes to take an action/Make your move

Pros :
If u are someone who is a bit impatient and want to learn things fast , 3 ticker is for you
Lots of wars , Game runs for some 14-20 days.
instead of sleeping on frontline u can pull back sometimes and then launch back to frontline
Cons :
Super fast so u will have to manage your work and game life effectively
Almost No sleep for a few days if u dont like moving back from frontline

Once you have selected the server we will move to the next step.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Don’t scare away the new guy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

BD and SM share accounts.

Probably why you cant register, your email is used already for a BD account :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I knew it :))

vKcT2MR

who is to?
africa by toto

1 Like

so acurate.