I'm done just done with people like this on chats

1 Like

lol no one cares about what we do in chats your post is meaningless

1 Like

Lol

3 Likes

The only high quality part of your screenshots is the green name on the right side of the screen.

3 Likes

Lol yea you right man

1 Like

192 players in lobby. That seems like less than it used to be some time ago. Are people doing the right thing and quitting?

4 Likes

no it stiill shows more people are online its now at 262 people online

smokey used to hate everyone for no reason, send 50 battle invitations and spamming “COWARD” and other insults, because of his own problems…

Don’t care.

5 Likes

I think that in every chat they have their toxic people, in the Spanish chat there is a couple … they do not improve their accounts, they spend more hours in the chat.

4 Likes

Nice…

If you didn’t see my post that Elcent so kindly unlisted, you’ll probably be dealing with “me” doing the same things soon.

http://community.tacticsoft.net/t/my-friend-has-my-account-now-dont-worry-not-hacked/11247/2

2 Likes

LoL, seen that thread :sweat_smile:

He dosent hate me lol

Why do you even care? Lol smokeys probably frustrated that he maxed his archimonde lol

2 Likes

Why am I bothering…

Smokey isn’t toxic, he’s just sad. No one likes him, he likes no one.

1 Like

I like him as a person

Just now. (07/02/2018 5:15 AM)

His Profile

Nice one Lol.

3 Likes

huh…you are death claw…I’ve seen you many times in the chats…My in game name is Yuo Echo…I think I have fought you a couple of times…

2 Likes

Actually he is toxic. He insta quits fights after dropping homophobic slurs. He isn’t fun to talk to or to fight.