I'm bringing the topic here...Anyone like anime/manga and

Anyone like anime/manga and go to conventions. A big one is in two and half weeks. It’s in L.A. Ever been to it, the anime Expo.

Anyone following right now?
What’s your favorite anime/manga?

I’m a little into anime. Havent seen much and im very picky about my shows/genres.
Manga is a nahhhh.
Favorite current/on going ones is my hero academy and AOT. All time personal favorite is probably Code Geass.

3 Likes

Attack on Titan is awesome…

Code Geass is awesome also. That was one of the first I seen. Haven’t seen in a long time.

1 Like

AOT and CG were some of the first few i also watched. I mainly watch the highest rated and recommended series (to avoid shit anime). But it is nice finding a good series that isnt very popular. Or at least i imagine it is, I havent really found one that I liked enough to keep watching.

sorry im not weeb :mouse2:

2 Likes

Sounds like something a weeb would say

3 Likes

i just watched boku no pico once and enjoyed it. that doesn’t make me a weeb. i haven’t watched any others after that

2 Likes

yeah that doesn’t make you a weeb

just makes you a fkn sicko

2 Likes

Kean had to kill it. Weeb or not, I don’t care what people think of me. So I’m a weeb. :smile_cat:

You prefer Japanese culture to that of your native/domestic country?

I accept any culture. Why stick with only one, that is boring.

Weebs prefer japanese. And they are obssesed with it. Not just anime.

I love animes i probably i have watched all action/romance /thriller genre
All time fav is code geass i love that show and also death note but after death of l it goes downhill as for code geass the best things is
lelouch x c2 as for manga i only read 1 chapter of campione and i think it will be too intense for me so i left it

lol, I know some people who would love you for your choice in code geass. Great show.

1 Like

school prison, death note, dragon ball, high school DxD

1 Like

Konosuba if anyone likes comedy.

3 Likes

I don’t really have any experience on drawing manga. I just read some online :slight_smile:

btw her name is Bernadette c:

4 Likes

It depends on the genre of the anime or sometimes due to its popularity. My favorite is Death Note, the animation is worth watching compared to the live play.

1 Like

SLOWLY BUT SURELY, I’LL REVERSE THE ORDER OF THE SPAM CATEGORY!!!

I have to admit, this is difficult!!! :flushed:

So many posts…

1 Like

I’M THE WORLD RENOWNED CYANINE THE LOLICON KING!!!.. Oh wait cr’ap THIS IS THE FBI OPEN UP