Idea + Sprite Maxoz: Torso High Heat 0 Energy

0b7839f6dde525976eba1195f120155fe4751ce0_1_690x387

El Sprite es de Maxoz
Seria perfecto no tuviera energía pero si una alta cantidad de heat como de vida, que no lo pudieran usar los físicos o energy, como un item exclusivo para los heat, con un peso de 329.
La estadística de energía estaría bloqueada, no se puedan usar modulos de energía.
The Sprite is from Maxoz
It would be perfect to have no energy but a high amount of heat as life, which could not be used by physicists or energy, as an exclusive item for the heat, with a weight of 329.

The energy statistics is blocked, energy modules can not be used.

@Sarah247 @KilliN

No

you can’t block modules

nope sorry suicide again come on people that would be myth food

Es una idea de torso, únicamente para los heat, compensar la desigualdad que existe vs energy y físicos. El sprite es de Maxoz

Alright…here’s a poll

• I like this idea!
  • No

0 voters

I understand that heat is slightly lower powered than the other two but no

Los items de exclusividad con estadísticas bloqueadas, tarde o temprano llegaran.
< Así como las Claw que no puedes moverte, más que con la espada.

Okay, Just wanted to chuck in my persp

I’m not really complaining. It’s just that it doesn’t fit or seem right. I won’t mind it if it’s in the game since anyone seldom sees me complain about updates. I just don’t think it’s a nice fit. :confused:

Plus, I have a heat mech as well… it just doesn’t seem right

If this thing is added
Be ready to take 1000+ damage per turn by energy mechs

Wait…

how will you be able to shoot energy using weapons if you have no energy?? @Well

no to much just the type of thing when our mechs run out of energy

well its made for only heat weapons so it makes sense why energy weapons can not be used

No it fudging does not.
lol
READ.

Wait you editted it… you still don’t make sense bren

what i am trying to say no energy weapons will be used with this torso because its not for energy mechs i am sorry for you though if this happens its suicide like every thing else in sm

And what I’M TRYING TO SAY is that you are an illiterate, no-sense making 12 year old whom is rambling on about something stupid.

You. are. not. reading. this. properly.

Dam son, Calm down, This will go out of hand like any other subjects in forums

um okay no more of this stuff we should stop and continue with this threads topic

This guy is known for his idiocy and many useless posts

i dont speak that language translation please anyone