Idea of a Moron

How about we get another Reload? Kidding

Anyways, I’ll get serious, How about the people that got to maxed level, 150, Get actual good rewards, If that’s a bad idea, How about lower the prices for the new paints? Such as For the Marble, From 50 to 25 and for Thunder 300 to 150, So on and so forth, And if that’s not a really dumb idea then how about this?

Epic-Fest? Where the drop rates for Epics are made higher for Newbies and people that just needs evolve food, Also the Legend, Rare and Common Drop Rates wont get affected as only Epics are the only ones that’ll drop, Though a lot people might or will disagree, This idea is only to help Newbies, The map should be beatable in easy for Ranks 20-18 and Hard on ranks 17-15 and Insane on 14 and lower, Hoping this idea will not give anyone cancer XD

5 Likes

Please no.

I’m finally getting some L-Ms and I’m decently satisfied with drops. I think that the game is improving. I do agree about the paint though who the hell wants paint that costs that much? Why not have paints drop in boxes? That would make sense to me.

iiiiii got… norovirus, hepatitis, tendinitis, syphillis
salmonella, sickle cell a rash we dont know what it is
toxoplasma, super asthma, better go call make-a-wish
i havent got much longer and i havent finished half of my list

my brains arthtritic, blood’s acidic, bellend tricklin pickle juice
my pancreas is gangrenous, my gosh ill never reproduce
im seizure prone and every bone inside my body’s cancerous
my joints go backwards and i lack words to explain how bad this is

except for these words

my taint’s inflamed, my anus sprained, my every vein is clogged with plaque
my spine’s a wreck, my throat’s infected from my neck down to my crack
and all my poop is filled with lupus, all my stuff is outta whack
my heart’s diseased and full of bees, a single breeze could end my measly-

life and also measles, weevils, fecal beetles, fetal alcohol syndrome, chronic symptoms common to medieval people

my nose is blown, my back is thrown, my cells have unknown chromosomes and kidney stones and loads of crohns and toenail cheese and pubic fleas and leaky knees, and athlete’s foot and trucker’s butt, one twisted nut, my liver sucks, and i’ll kick the bucket soon enuff, and im deaf

all from this post

3 Likes

At least it wasn’t cancer

Actually I think Going back to level 1 and leveling up again to 150 would be a fine idea , which will give them bonus money and tokens … again.

Abusable , there was a ‘‘reset’’ glitch some months ago where people would do that.
They dont lose anything , except for coins.

a glitch is different.

going back to level 1 will not be normal level one … it will be designed with different rewards each level.

That is , the system will know they are leveling again and will give them extra bonus each level they get . and will reset the campaign for them with much harder mechs to fight.

Agreed.
I got a Sizzling Rollers for a lvl 150 reward dangit!

2 Likes