[IDEA] A new shop option

Basically a shop of Relic stones , or whatever they’re called , there will be only 3 stones to be able to buy :
1-Epic : Price : 50 Tokens
2-Legendary : Price : 150 Tokens
3-Mythical : Price : 500 Tokens

Let me explain , There will be a new categorie in shop , Right ? Which is a relic shop , there will be 3 relics , Epic , Legendary , Mythical , Epic will cost 50 tokens , Legendary 150 tokens , Mythical 500 tokens , now basically these relics will be used for example , to transform something straight from common to Legendary or epic or mythical , But the more tiers that you have to skip to make the transormation straightly , the more gold it will cost you to transform it , Now let’s say you have an Epic zarkares torso , And you have a mythical relice , and you wanna make the transformation , From Epic to mythical , it means that you’ll have to skip one tier level , then it will cost 150,000 Gold to make the transformation , Because to boost something from legendary to mythical using 5 legendary items , will cost 100,000 gold itself , so the plus 50,000 gold will be added to the cost , because you skipped the legendary tier , let’s say you have a common malice beam , And you wanna transform it to mythical straightly , Let’s see how much it will cost , 185,000 gold to make the transformation , because you skipped the rare and epic and legendary tier , Because in the game , transforming something from common to rare , costs 10,000 gold + transforming from rare to epic costs 25,000 gold + transforming from epic to legendary costs 50,000 gold , if you count them up , it will be 85,000 gold + plus the 100,000 gold used to transform from legendary to mythical

Very mad about the new special quest

So epic item will be2/3 cheaper than a premium box

Not Item , It’s a relic stone , you can use it to transform something straightly from common to Epic , same for Legendary and Mythical

Why people would need mythic relic since there is mythic tier is the max transform in the game.
;v

You don’t understand this , DOn’t you ? A mythical Relic , will be used for transforming something for example , from epic straight into mythical , without spending weeks on boosting it with items

are you talking about the current transform relic that is rewarded for the quest, or this something totally different?

The current relic taht’s rewarded for the quest , and in a shop , With a balanced fair price

the transform relic itself is a legendary item, you use it with other legendary items to transform a legendary into a mythical

You realize , that what you’re saying is my idea , Right?

And i’m trying to say this idea with some different stuff , 3 Relics , 1 Epic , 2 Legendary , 3 Mythical

this was your idea, which is totally different

and now im hella confused

Let me explain , There will be a new categorie in shop , Right ? Which is a relic shop , there will be 3 relics , Epic , Legendary , Mythical , Epic will cost 50 tokens , Legendary 150 tokens , Mythical 500 tokens , now basically these relics will be used for example , to transform something straight from common to Legendary or epic or mythical , But the more tiers that you have to skip to make the transormation straightly , the more gold it will cost you to transform it , Now let’s say you have an Epic zarkares torso , And you have a mythical relice , and you wanna make the transformation , From Epic to mythical , it means that you’ll have to skip one tier level , then it will cost 150,000 Gold to make the transformation , Because to boost something from legendary to mythical using 5 legendary items , will cost 100,000 gold itself , so the plus 50,000 gold will be added to the cost , because you skipped the legendary tier , let’s say you have a common malice beam , And you wanna transform it to mythical straightly , Let’s see how much it will cost , 185,000 gold to make the transformation , because you skipped the rare and epic and legendary tier , Because in the game , transforming something from common to rare , costs 10,000 gold + transforming from rare to epic costs 25,000 gold + transforming from epic to legendary costs 50,000 gold , if you count them up , it will be 85,000 gold + plus the 100,000 gold used to transform from legendary to mythical

So this is something totally different

Exactly , but 1% of it is not different from the relics , One Important Note , if you like the idea please like the post

I hate reading big fat walls of text. Can you like split it into paragraphs?

Okay, so I really don’t think a legendary is worth 150 tokens, especially if you’re just transforming one that’s not new. So with the mythical relic you use it on any item to automatically myth, and it stacks the costs? Could work.

me gusta esta idea! fuera bueno que implementaran esto en la tienda

No. Just no. I think the shop should have specific items. (sorry to shoot ya down.)