I want to apologize

Ok, so this is going to be kind of difficult to write. This is been a thought topic of mine for a few days now. I’ve been toxic to some people in the past and I’d like to apologize to all that I’ve offended in general and a few people specifically. I’d also really like a fresh start with no hurtful comments towards all of these people.

@bestplayerintheworld you mainly. I saw a post online somewhere that said that you have no idea what’s going on in someone’s personal life at the time. I’d like to apologize to you for being such a dick, especially concerning the recent clan war, when it really doesn’t matter. And I want to apologize for all the rude comments that I’ve made towards you.

@Mechzilla and @MjolnirHammer I’m apologizing to mainly both of you since you seem the most effected by everything that happened with me and Reign. I’m fine with all of the details being known but I’m letting you make public what you want made public.

@Dwightx for the insulting remarks that I made in our clan chat.

And every other argument that I’ve had that’s still unresolved.

17 Likes

This reminds me of the time when I was having trouble controlling my first experience with social media

1 Like

Are you trying to say that this is my first time on social media? XD

1 Like

I accept your apology although I understand that you are still a child. You never made me too upset because its insignificant.

However @winzkay needs to apoligize to some peeps too (:

4 Likes

If you’re talking about you

No

3 Likes

How is it even possible to antagonize sweet pie mjolnir?

4 Likes

maybe had something to do with asgard and the heimdallr

2 Likes

@Winzkay take it easy mate, Both of you I like and you are fighting whyyyyy

1 Like

@Dwightx can you please tell what happened and why you both fight .

1 Like

Well basically

youtube king couldn’t handle me and darkstares personalities because we personally didn’t care if he was “famous” on Youtube and treated him as equals to everyone in Trolls and he couldn’t handle our jokes and sarcasm and took advice as though we were criticising him and so he started going all Bestplayer on us and that just ruined the whole clan atmosphere which lead Pleasurebot in leaving and stuff and now that Dwight is taking a more chill play time, its become more peaceful

I haven’t done anything, I’m nice to him when he hasn’t done anything but will absolutely roast people when they need to be roasted.

I’m pretty sure he was joking about the “apology” but if he wasn’t, he’s demanding one like a true egotistical youtuber dictator

5 Likes

I actually don’t know. I only tagged him because ever since my Reign debacle, he just stopped talking to me. We both play on Kongregate which has it’s own chat system and he just stopped talking to me there with no explanation.

I want to apologize

yeah you better do.

1 Like

To you? What did I do to you?

1 Like

you say my name wrong.

1 Like

How should I say it?

1 Like

Zalo

2 Likes

How was I supposed to know that? XD

4 Likes

ah ah ah ah ah ah ah famous

famous!!! you made me laugh a lot with that “famous” lol

3 Likes

stop ruining my winrate

3 Likes

Sorry, I gotta get a medal. It’s been my goal since I first reached rank 1.

4 Likes