I just had a very sad dream

lmao

1 Like

GIntama more like a comedy show than a anime…
lie

Disorders can surely affect your dreams since they affect how you live your life

1 Like

did the villagers say “hmm”?

1 Like

hmm

1 Like

One of my weird dreams
So it was sort of about a game called Ravenfield. Well, the bit I remembered was. I only remembered about 1/5 of the whole dream. So what I remembered:

So me and another person who was unidentified (because the dream did not specify) were going to rescue someone from the enemy. If you don’t know what ravenfield is like, get to know that it is a sort of war game and there is eagle (blue) and raven (red). We were on team eagle. The person who was kidnapped was being held in a sort of palace. Me and the unidentified person got over the walls and onto a balcony near the wall. We had to watch out for a spy drone (not in ravenfield). But the drone wasn’t that smart anyway. And when we looked, there were like 20 ravenfield units, acting as guards in the palace courtyard. We had to stay low, because our only cover was the balcony railing. I was just about to chuck a smoke grenade when the drone saw us from above. It set off the alarm, and all the raven units started shooting at us! And 50 more units were emerging from the palace! So me and the other person were off. This is where it gets strange. The palace was in the middle of a… shopping centre! So we looked for a mode of transport, but all we could find was a weird quad (in ravenfield) that had two seats in the middle instead of one at the front and one at the back. Also, it was pink. But we didn’t care. I was driving, and had to swerve everywhere to not run over innocent people, but we still took out a few. And in seconds, we were out of the shopping centre. Then, as we were speeding down the road, I noticed that we were rushing past different countries, going past all the famous landmarks. The sydney harbour bridge, the london eye, then we got to the great wall of china. I finally looked behind me, and they were still chasing, in a HMG (heavy machine gun) jeep! They had that huge gun, plus a co-driver as fire. We only had my friend on the back. So when I saw a gate on the side of the road, I smashed through it, and we lost the enemy. But then, we were lost. Dead lost. The whole place in front of us was an archipelago of islands. I didn’t want to look behind me, but I did. Dumb decision. Of course the the road behind us disappeared. And plus, I could hear their bomber planes and helicopters searching for us. We were doomed. So I woke up, without even succeeding the rescue.
So that dream was very weird. I have loads of other dream features to tell if you like. Some of them are even weirder than this one.

I have a dream about being top player of sm

I had a dream where sm turns to “no en gay” site

1 Like

I have a dream where people actually dream.

That occured a lot to me

1 Like