I just had a very sad dream

travel to a village we do some kinds of stuff like usually and I was bored like usual and just like this, totally peaceful and boring and it is what I have thought in the last night before leaving a weird strange people wearing some kind of weird clothes not sure why came and kill us many people have died only me and my mom and 2 other friends alive I thought we are all gonna die but how strangely in the morning those weird people all disappear I thought we were safe. But… we are supposed to have a happy ending but all because of me not sure why we all die only me alive, alone, hide those people for so long until I am crazy and not me anymore and I woke up.
BONUS. The last moment right before I woke up was OP I not sure why but in that last moment I walk out of the hide spot in right front of their face.

3 Likes

One word LOL

1 Like

I just had a dream that i was in toilet… then I wake up and it is a sad story.

1 Like

Have you guys ever had a dream where you woke up but not in human form? And you realize your human body is actually not your body and your whole human life just a VR game but not a popular one and you are the only one who plays it.

1 Like

Kafka … “The Metamorphosis” …

I have premonitory dreams, I really have them, but not always. I´ve dreamed of accidents that have happened then, but generally have a happy ending. My mom and my grandmother also had it. The grandmother was also a medium.

1 Like

I had a dream when I was like 5 that a dragon came and burned my family and then I was teleported to a candy land farm, where I ran away from the dragon. Then I was in this weird room with a conveyor belt throwing people into a hole. Then I was at my school with chains on my legs and the teachers were zombies. After that I was a giant in New York City. Then I was in my bathroom and somehow we had a urinal in there and I wet my bed.

I think ADHD can affect your dreams too

2 Likes

Um… what if I say I used to have a same dream like you?

haha lol

What If I say… I am you from future!!!

1 Like

What was the name of the school I went to as a kid?
More haha lol

Bird star 39 XD

Wrooong

Really? SO that much be
Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon the kindergarten.
And yor middle school name was:
Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Barumunku Fezarion Aizakku Shunaidaa Sanbun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta Sanbun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka… Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raayu Yuuteimiyaoukimukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru
totally not copy from gintama

I’m American not whatever that language is

1 Like

It actually exist XD

lol

Think again actually I am you from different time line.

Which show/movie are you referencing? :smiley:

gintama, a masterpiece anime
You will laugh like crazy while watching it :3

1 Like

Yeah except I don’t watch anime, sorry

1 Like