I have issue with the way the nerf is handle

You guys the ones that make the nerf…so why not post all the changes ? Making everyone guess and try and figure out the nerf like a bunch of monkeys.

Just post the items that change!!!

You have the info right in front of you…why make us guess and chat in forums about it…Post the stuff that change is the only right option here :frowning:

4 Likes

Where would be the fun be if they told us everything :confused:

3 Likes

I dont even consider you being SuperMech player…so please go away :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Consider me a player or not. What gives you the right to disrespect my opinion?

3 Likes

You had no opinion…just smart ass remark that add nothing to thread.

I stop coming to forum because of you @Elcent

3 Likes

Chillax @HappyPoppers, whatever @Elcent might of done somewhere else hasn’t been done on this particular topic…
Just no need to jump out on anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways back to the main topic, I agree with both points meaning it would be handy for a extact list of changes made each update but that does kinda take the fun out of discovering the changes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I agree with the demand for a more transparent list of changes.

If the game still wants to stand as a “strategy” game, not a game based on luck, it would be a good idea to state the changes made so players can adjust their game play.

3 Likes

Yes, a changelog detailing all changes to item stats, chances for items in boxes, and basically everything else is needed here.

3 Likes

I did not even think of chance or percent on boxes…

But that needs to be added also ASAP

2 Likes

B-b-but if they added in the chance of percentage drops… how can they change the item drops at the drop of a hat??

Seriously, though I agree.

We sometimes get 3 item drops with 3 commons, or 2 commons and 1 rare
Then you’ll get 2 item drops with 2 rares, or an epic and rare.

What are the chances that we get those item reward drops?

2 Likes

Player done (nothing official yet) estimates at drop rates for bigboy.
For silver boxes it’s about 1/21~1/25 chance for an epic
Premium boxes legendary chance seems to vary a lot for different people, chances could be as high as 8% or as low as 2%.

1 Like

Estimates are not good enough… the developers even state that they are tweaking item chances each day (without informing players !!!), so the chances today might not be the same tomorrow etc.

3 Likes

Where did the dev’s state that the item drop rates are changing daily?
(Joke cuz what you said doesnt make any sense)
“Dev even state that they are tweaking item chances”
"without informing players"
Key word: State

1 Like

I meant without informing players about the new rates. :slight_smile:

They wouldn’t even have mentioned that first point if no one asked.

2 Likes

My bad @Fluxeon, hope I didn’t come on as too rude :stuck_out_tongue:
I (obviously) wasn’t aware of these statements, forgive me xD

I share Mohadib’s point of view on this one, information is gathered with best results when the subjects are unaware of the test completely or mostly :stuck_out_tongue:

Also the chance for a legendary wasn’t new…

1 Like

Oh. There was a nerf. That explains how my B-class mech is now a C-class mech. I still go up against Tier 1 mechs and don’t notice a nerf on that end. I’m frustrated enough to rant. Not mentioning which changes are happening and executing them without warning is another middle finger to the loyal player.

They removed the old shop, I stayed. They reworked campaign, I stayed. They added some ridiculously OP mythicals, I stayed. I eventually grinded out a successful series of mechs… for awhile. Then they RELOADED. I have stayed and even supported several of the decisions made for the redux and have been grinding my way back to black skull.

But it seems like every new ‘feature’ is intended to be another uphill battle. Whatever happened to getting players excited about updates? Why must we dread every single new change? Is it healthy to have a relationship where the road is paved with millstones around the neck?

Rant over. I hope the incoming new players are happy with what the app has become because it has surely cost a veteran or two some measure of sanity in the process.

3 Likes

That’s why there should be two different forums, seems BD people like to talk about things they don’t know.

1 Like

they need to un-nerf some stuff for sure or at least enhance some of the stuff nerfed

1 Like

They changed thebmeta again… some torsors became uselees overnight. Some builds became unbuildable because of that too.
And they are still tweaking it … really?.
You invest a sheetload of time/money into a mith… just for them to tweack them and make them uselless… sure they say we nerfed the op items… BS… you nerfed all items… all items lost power… be it dmg, hp, energy/heat cap, regen/cooldown.
You made avenger torso unsuable, without 3 cooling modules… 49 cooldown as base.
Yet they kept thr op hp module at 315 hp… that makes it like the legacy cooling module… who has it… wins. They gave some torsos ubeliveble advantages over others… grim, naga, brutality bevame the most wanted.
People will start to invest in those… and then thry will nerf them again… and up others.
Sounds really fair? The bigg nerf… of the ash generator… it still hits harder then the anihilation…and has op hidden stat. Big nerf on the valiant… 50 dmg… still has 189 drain, hits harder then all other top wepons except high rolld on phis orb. Big nerf on mith red flamer thing… getting hit by it… you still need 240 cooling… and if oponent has to… you still die… caus he can shutdown yoi 2 consecutive turns. The op wepons are still op… only now you think they are nerfed… nope they are stronger then befor… because of nerf… on the rest of things.
Thr game is still inbalanced and still will be.

1 Like