I have a very good question I would liked answer

So where’s Hells wheels??? I pair of heat legs that move forward or backwards 3 spaces. I’ve been wanting that to be in the game forever. I hear that @KilliN has made it but ts has not put it in. SO WHEN WILL IT BE IN?!?!

It does not have to have the name Hells wheels I just chose that name cuz it fits in my opinion

It won’t be in
we already have sparked runners, this is just a reskin with a different type, which we don’t need.

We do need it, we have sparked runniers and rolling beast why is there not a heat version of them?

2 Likes

because it will serve the same purpose as either one of these, and, let’s be real, who will use it for its typing?

is there a pic of hell wheels?

1 Like

We have the crap c-e heat legs, I forget their name.

1 Like

sizzling rollers are it’s name. and we need either e-m or l-m heat rollers before everyone starts spamming they want it everywhere on the ideas & features section

2 Likes

I would use it for my heat builds, and I’m pretty sure @ordgorgon would like it for his builds and so would Littlelost, Mechzilla the list goes on

1 Like

i like it, this would help the energy free heat builds, as many if not all of them use lightning supporters.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: