I had a dream about SM

So I was farming drunk lightning portal aaaand there was 5 mins until it would t go my fuel finished up so I started wandering around and looking at the campaign
Suddenly I saw something glitched behind OD6 mission and when I clicked it it now overlapped the OD6 mission and I clicked it and it was a portal now there were 3mins fro both the portal to go but I started farming it I was abe to complete mission then when I got the drops I got a weird side weapon that did nothing but gave you 10kg weight if it was on the mech thus I equipped it and now had a mech weight limit of 1010 kg
After this the portal went away and my dream ended…
Lol

1 Like

I had a dream where I was awarded 10 million gold for an unknown reason, and everything costed 1 gold. It was starting to feel weird but it was good, then I woke up and I was like noooooooo

2 Likes

One upon a time in legacy Supermechs, there happened an instance where every single Box and Token Boxes had like a 50% discount without even having an event.

Happened after an update. Then fixed shortly

3 Likes

I had a dream where literally the only items were drunk lightning and The Claw…

2 Likes

I had a dream, about my mech actaully talking to me and i got to climb inside it, and i was fighting against bigboy, and had great times with my mech, but we lost a battle against hellgate, and i died along with my mech, then i woke up

2 Likes

about once a month i have wet dreams about getting great stuff on super mechs, and when I wake up I get super sad

3 Likes

Awww man :expressionless:

1 Like