I got banned xddd

WOW, JUST WOW. I GOT FREAKING BANNED FROM THE FORUMS FOR TELLING EVERYONE TO LEAVE.
####LEAVING RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST THING TO DO.

###TACTISOFT MESSED UP.

##THEY’RE BANNING US OLD PLAYERS SAYING THAT THEY MESSED UP TO KEEP THE GAME IN GOOD SHAPE SO NEW PLAYERS WOULD STILL SPEND THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON SUCH A BAD GAME.

#SO THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR GAME AS LONG THEY MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT.

#SOMEONE SHOULD SUE THEM FOR STEALING EVERYONE’S MONEY. THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED UP.

#On a slightly positive note, this game has SO much potential if it had not so corrupt, money hungry devs.

Hello.

Normally, I would have addressed this to you in private, but given how you are now trying to defame us in public, I will address you here.

You were not suspended because we want to protect Tacticsoft’s image, or anything of the sort. You were suspended because your behaviour has been consistently and extremely toxic ever since the new update was released.

It’s one thing to express a negative opinion on the update. It’s another thing entirely to spam the forums with hate posts calling for the developers to be bashed. Just because this is the internet, does not give you the rights to ignore basic human decency.

Actions have consequences. And in this case, we gave you a short ban of three days, so that you could reflect on your behaviour. But seeing this first post of yours since you came back, you wish to publicly slander not only them, but the moderators as well?

If we wanted to silence you, we would not have given you a temporary ban. We would have given you a permanent ban, and deleted every single negative topic. We didn’t, because that is not our role here, nor do we have any reason to do such things.

All of the moderators on the forum are NOT employed by Tacticsoft. They are volunteers, who come from the core of the community itself, and put in thousands of hours into maintaining the community FOR FREE. And WE TOO want anything that is broken, fixed.

We do NOT have influence over the developers, and the developers do not involve themselves in forum moderation under most circumstances. The community manager, Sarah, acts as a liaison, condensing and conveying the overall sentiments of the community to the developers.

I have said this many times in private, but it bears repeating in public. We do not ban people purely for expressing their opinions. We never have, and never will. In fact, we avoid it as much as possible. In the end, we believe everyone can be a positive asset to the community — including you.

But given how you have reacted after your ban expired, I am now escalating your ban to permanent. You are no longer welcome in this community. If you ever reconsider your behaviour, you can message us in private about it. This, right now, is not acceptable.

Best regards.