I am in furious tears about this (anger and sadness)

I am FURIOUS about my experience with the NEW " PREMIUM packages " !!

when I opened the workshop and am seeing " LIMITED ONE TIME OFFER FOR 6.500 TOKENS (useless scraps !!!) " and I say to myself why not?>???

I GOT ONLY EPICS FROM 3 OF THESE " 325 TOKENS " BOXES !!! I WAS PAYING FOR " L E G E N D A R Y " items !!!

It’s not new, something similar happened before the update. You opened the boxes of 3 mythical ones and they were not usually good mythicals. The best ones were in boxes of 220 tk. remember?

When I saw this new pack, I figured that would happen.

1 Like

I AM APPRECIATING YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS TIME OF FURY.

I AM BEING SILENCED BY THIS " body is not clear" MESSAGE !!! BECAUSE I EXPRESS FEELINGS OF MISERY NO WONDER !!!

Calm down, the damage is done already.

I usually use a button for a sample. I open 2 boxes and if nothing good happens, I don´t keep insisting.

3 Likes

this is my final “REWARD”

1 Like

Yeah… that is pretty useless unless you have 2 ash generators, to combine the drain from it.Or things that drain in the 1 range.

what are the stats of the advanced teleporter?

I don´t know, but when it was comes to me, it served me only for fusion. The earlier of 2 uses was better. Or 1k. teleport.

It is not worth sacrificing a HP module (by weight), for a crap that consumes energy and have 1 single use.

And how much damage does it do?

I dont know what is going on above
I dont know why im here
I dont know why i play this game
I dont know why i get only epic
I dont know which mech to build :confused:

I dont know if they will drop a big sale or not

idk if i should rebuild my mech -.-

I use the teleport. Only for movement, not for damage. very rare and rather out of habit. Low damage and extremely costly upgrade for useless things.

1 Like

Ya our epic mythicals are low in damage n take forever to upgrade. I fought against guy who had all special legendary myth weapons n i had only upgraded epic legendary weapon he beat shit out of my mech in just two round.

1 Like

Yo all can use that old 1kg teleport for movement

1 Like

Right. I think the main function of teleport is allow it to move , the damage is secondary.

You can pm me, I could maybe help you.